[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Just respecc'd my nonsensical build into this bc the trees were pretty close.

Only thing that bugs me right now is the single target.

Is there any way to bring that damage up/extra skill to utilize?

Currently I need to do uber lab for Void beacon, get a 6-socket death's oath (currently on a 5s with Arcane surge, less duration, Conc, void manipulation, and efficacy)

I know I have places to improve, but will the damage improve THAT much for single target? Currently in T6-7 maps and killing bosses is, while not difficult, a chore.

can check out my character if you want:

_DelverOfSecrets_

Thanks!
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Sep 6, 2018, 12:52:22 PM
"
Squippit wrote:
I somehow managed to get 2 greens and 3 blues. On the 5th socket, I spent 3200 jewelers. Then, of course, on the LAST most EXPENSIVE socket, I roll ANOTHER BLUE >:O

Inc AoE. is going in there for now. I wonder if I could trade with someone else who wants less damage and more AoE.

I used to run with 4b2g but definitely need the damage if you're doing more than just farming maps. I would imagine you could find someone that would be interested in trading though!
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Just respecc'd my nonsensical build into this bc the trees were pretty close.

Only thing that bugs me right now is the single target.

Is there any way to bring that damage up/extra skill to utilize?

Currently I need to do uber lab for Void beacon, get a 6-socket death's oath (currently on a 5s with Arcane surge, less duration, Conc, void manipulation, and efficacy)

I know I have places to improve, but will the damage improve THAT much for single target? Currently in T6-7 maps and killing bosses is, while not difficult, a chore.

can check out my character if you want:

_DelverOfSecrets_

Thanks!

Hey man! Looking at your character now, tree looks good. You can grab Atrophy for some more damage. It looks like your main issue here is how weak your Blight skill is. If you 4 link your minions together with Minion life it should free up some space. You won't need flame dash and Shield Charge, generally I conc path from pack to pack myself. If you can grab some minion damage on your gear that should really up your damage, as long as you socket your gloves properly you'll see a big increase to damage too.
how is the build atm in delve with minion damage passives?
good dps?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
good dps?

Currently I think the damage is doing really well even without having all the gear I would like to have. Most things die without much trouble, most of my deaths are from the darkness. Between work, and trying to push myself up onto the ladder I've been kind of slacking here in the forums
"
"
duabijitelur wrote:
good dps?

Currently I think the damage is doing really well even without having all the gear I would like to have. Most things die without much trouble, most of my deaths are from the darkness. Between work, and trying to push myself up onto the ladder I've been kind of slacking here in the forums

is this build good for delve exploring? cos need to tank darkness for a bit
"
duabijitelur wrote:
"
"
duabijitelur wrote:
good dps?

is this build good for delve exploring? cos need to tank darkness for a bit

If you wait for your recharge to start you can tank the darkness until the benefit of unstoppable recharge happens. I find the best way to combat the darkness is with a flare. I'm currently around depth 150 or so. Light radius feels more powerful compared to darkness resistance though, especially if you get flare radius too.
What I'm should get for Animatron?
"
Kardabul wrote:
What I'm should get for Animatron?

The 3 items that you'll need for sure are Dying Breath (staff), Leer Cast (helm) and Victario's Flight (boots)

I'm sure there are uniques that work well for the body and glove slot but there aren't any items that I know that will also benefit yourself like the first 3 items I suggested.
Hey man- I have been looking for a Death Oath build and this looks interesting. I tried checking the passive tree, for the 3.4 stuff, but they haven't been updated. Should I just check out your character and follow that or do you plan to make changes? Thanks for all your hard work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info