[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

Hi

Can you share your PoB link pls ? :)
"
Arghuul wrote:
Hi

Can you share your PoB link pls ? :)

https://pastebin.com/QTxGxSim

Is my character currently, you can disable the purity of elements aura as I only use this during elemental weakness maps where I generally replace temp chains.
Many thx Flasher :)
I just farmed my 10ex u think i can buy the items with that or need more buy this gear from the 0?
"
Dizasterxc wrote:
I just farmed my 10ex u think i can buy the items with that or need more buy this gear from the 0?

Seeing how this build can be a pretty cheap and effective league starter build, you won't need more than a couple chaos and some time to get the build going. Now if you're planning on just grabbing the best possible gear then yes you'll probably need more than 10 ex but this is true for every build.
Loving the build did have a sticking point with UBER lab, went extra damage and smashed him. I have been looking to try a build like this for years but wasn't sure how to go about it. Kudos man.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1

Loving the build so far, super nice for running uber compared to all the leech based character I ran so far. I ended up doing faster attack because moving without it with shield charge was just way too slow for me. I do want to ask how important war cry is in this case, if its important should I replace fortify with it?

Also does stone golem work for more ES regan? Was thinking of getting a socket ring for that. Not sure if there anything else to upgrade beside getting the watcher's eye. I'm considering getting just a watcher's eye with one of the needed roll (considering its 30ex + for one with both XD) which one record more? The Discpline or vitality one? And I'm doing ED for my blight does the hp drain from that go into ES? The node say all hp regeneration does that include leech from skills?

Thanks again for the fun build!
"
RexZShadow wrote:

Loving the build so far, super nice for running uber compared to all the leech based character I ran so far. I ended up doing faster attack because moving without it with shield charge was just way too slow for me. I do want to ask how important war cry is in this case, if its important should I replace fortify with it?

Also does stone golem work for more ES regan? Was thinking of getting a socket ring for that. Not sure if there anything else to upgrade beside getting the watcher's eye. I'm considering getting just a watcher's eye with one of the needed roll (considering its 30ex + for one with both XD) which one record more? The Discpline or vitality one? And I'm doing ED for my blight does the hp drain from that go into ES? The node say all hp regeneration does that include leech from skills?

Thanks again for the fun build!

For your first question, I'm not sure if you mean immortal call, or Rallying Cry. If Rallying cry then personally I think it's pretty important because it's a flat 10-16% damage increase and then up to 178% increase based on how many nearby enemies 10-20 enemies would be an extra 17.8-35.6% increased damage. Personally I roughly estimate this as being a 50% increase to damage (however path of building doesn't seem to calculate for it)

Immortal call, you can probably get away without but it might still be nice to have for monsters that deal physical damage very quickly.

Stone golem will definitely help with ES Regen, I'm currently using a fire golem to increase my damage.

For your ED in gloves you'll want to make sure all the sockets are linked if you're going a cast while channeling route.

And yes I know the watcher's eye with the mods I would prefer is very expensive, I'll likely never get it with my current work schedule.

Depending on the stats of the aura mod 1.5% - 2.5% es regen (discipline), or 100-140 flat regen (vitality) ultimately depends on what you're current es is. If it's above 7k then 2%+ es regen for disc will be superior to the flat regen from vitality.
Hi

Is it right to have my Arcane Surge gem at high level or should this gem to be level 1 to trigger it at low mana usage ?
"
Arghuul wrote:
Hi

Is it right to have my Arcane Surge gem at high level or should this gem to be level 1 to trigger it at low mana usage ?

The level of your arcane surge doesn't really matter for the Death Aura. It just provides the skill with a hidden duration tag, but you'll never actually have the arcane surge buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info