[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
masterppc wrote:

I don't think I understand the question. It's a necklace?
Hello,

Great build. Makes a lot of fun. Ine question:

- we run 3 curses - "temporal chains + despair + enfeeble"
- if i run additionally "Aspect of the spider" is this working or is this the fourth curse, so it doesnt apply?

I tested it, but i'm unsure if it working. I see all 3 curses and the effect of "spider".
Is this a shaper viable build or only good for mapping? I already have a good mapper, dont need another one.
How I should lvlup while don't have 62 ?
What items should I use and gems?
This build looks realy fun, is it HC viable?
"
Kardabul wrote:

I used essence drain, contagion and blight while leveling. The skill tree of this build is perfect for those skills at low levels. Wither also fits all of chaos skills.
"
nefczi wrote:
This build looks realy fun, is it HC viable?

This build is really fun! Personally I wouldn't play it as hardcore because I'm a terrible player. Safer players with more experience playing hardcore shouldn't have too much trouble. There may be some hardcore players who are currently playing as this build but I don't know who they are currently.
(If there are any Hardcore players, who have a better perspective of the build from a hardcore playview I would love to hear about it!)

"
Kardabul wrote:

I leveled up mostly with blight, there are definitely faster ways to level such as the previously mentioned contagion/essence drain. You can also use Scorching ray which might be easier than blight.

"
deimudda69 wrote:
Is this a shaper viable build or only good for mapping? I already have a good mapper, dont need another one.

I haven't gotten to shaper yet myself, but a few people who have been playing the build have been able to kill guardians and shaper, I'm not sure about uber elder yet though.

"
Cordial wrote:
Hello,

Great build. Makes a lot of fun. Ine question:

- we run 3 curses - "temporal chains + despair + enfeeble"
- if i run additionally "Aspect of the spider" is this working or is this the fourth curse, so it doesnt apply?

I tested it, but i'm unsure if it working. I see all 3 curses and the effect of "spider".

Aspect of the Spider counts as an aspect buff. It is similar in a way to heralds but you to my knowledge you can only have 1 aspect on at a time. It will work in addition to the curses.
What weapon, and armor I should use to lvlup before 62 lvl?(I a lot of times die)((
Last edited by Kardabul on Apr 1, 2018, 7:23:58 AM
Thx for the answer.

Against some bosses in high tier's youre partially onehit. This build makes a lot of fun and youre clearspeed is very good, but bossfights are dangerous and that can be frustrating. For elderfight i change the character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info