[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Got this today. Super chuffed. Been farming lab for three or four days to afford this bitch.

"If you nullify 10 paper plates with 10 slices of pizza then the developer nullify's how many slices of pepperoni you can sustain on said slices of pizza. I cannot fathom how the sauce can equate to crust." - Xdevore
Any tips on killing Essense-buffed Izaro with this build? Or just skip day? Coz this elemental damage is a really pain in the neck
"
Mikchi wrote:
Got this today. Super chuffed. Been farming lab for three or four days to afford this bitch.

Nice, gz!
"
Mikchi wrote:
"
Krygenic wrote:
Could someone help me, I'm still unable to run uber lab while being level 81. See my Edwab character for gear. Thanks

First thing I see is your gear doesn't have much life on it.

Secondly upgrade your Kaom's ring, with 8 endurance charges the 3.2% life regen per second is huge with a decent health pool. Definitely makes tanking stuff a lot easier.

Thanks, i'm currently on 5.1k HP and just got a Kaom's Way.
"
Krygenic wrote:
"
Mikchi wrote:
"
Krygenic wrote:
Could someone help me, I'm still unable to run uber lab while being level 81. See my Edwab character for gear. Thanks

First thing I see is your gear doesn't have much life on it.

Secondly upgrade your Kaom's ring, with 8 endurance charges the 3.2% life regen per second is huge with a decent health pool. Definitely makes tanking stuff a lot easier.

Get a low lvl conc effect / enfeeble if you have any problems with your INT. This will make gearing easier.
Hi, thx for the guid. I have one question: are you cap with or without endurance charge for resistances ?

Ty
"
theramed01 wrote:
Hi, thx for the guid. I have one question: are you cap with or without endurance charge for resistances ?

Ty

Res capped without endu.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Krygenic wrote:

Get a low lvl conc effect / enfeeble if you have any problems with your INT. This will make gearing easier.

Thanks, this helped a lot and was finally able to do an uber lab. Do I just buy offerings now as I'm not finding the trials in maps now ._.
"
Krygenic wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Krygenic wrote:

Thanks, this helped a lot and was finally able to do an uber lab. Do I just buy offerings now as I'm not finding the trials in maps now ._.

I always buy the offerings =D
"

This is my gear right now at level 91. Hoping to take out shaper for the first time.

I also had a question I wanted to bounce off you 99prosorc. I was thinking of getting another CWDT setup just for enfeeble and leveling up both the gems a bit (about 1k total damage to proc).

Seeing as I don't use artic armour much anymore. Just wanted to see what your opinion would be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info