[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

Im lvl 90 and still cant find crippling grief... so sad that i have to grind the currency in the maps instead of uber lab...I was lucky to hit the 6link on my body armour so that i can use the sunder 6l chain...but still use 5l koams 2h axe...

Btw, do you craft the items or just buy?
Open chat global 820 You will find ther all masters maze missions.
"
Mekrat wrote:
Im lvl 90 and still cant find crippling grief... so sad that i have to grind the currency in the maps instead of uber lab...I was lucky to hit the 6link on my body armour so that i can use the sunder 6l chain...but still use 5l koams 2h axe...

Like the guy above said, Global 820 is where people share Uber Lab trials.

The channel was made to offer trials for free, so if you see anybody selling a trial, ignore them.

Another tip is don't bother posting "LF trial needed", that's typically frowned upon and will land you in other people's ignore lists.
"If you nullify 10 paper plates with 10 slices of pizza then the developer nullify's how many slices of pepperoni you can sustain on said slices of pizza. I cannot fathom how the sauce can equate to crust." - Xdevore
Last edited by Mikchi on Dec 19, 2017, 3:16:14 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:

/Global 820 and /Trade 820 !

You may have to rejoin the channels after switching zones.

I sometimes buy and sometimes craft items^^
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 19, 2017, 3:23:14 PM
Hey 99prosorc, why do you perfer EQ over Sunder?
I've read the entire thread and you pretty much say that its up to personal preference since they are close in dmg.. so.. why do you perfer EQ? :)
How would this build perform against Uber Atziri? I saw a few pages back that it is capable of doing SHaper but requires several tweaks to do so.
Last edited by tainium on Dec 19, 2017, 9:20:53 PM
Hello all,

is it possible to play the sunder build also with 2 * 1h maces?
What would be the benefits of playing this buil with 2 * 1h maces compared to a 2h mace or axe?
What can you recomment 2h or 2*1h axe or mace?

Would be great if someone can help me with this decision.

GGGisMyLife
Hey 99prosorc,

Just want to say thanks for this great build. This is my 2nd league so im still a noob and have never even attempted uber lab before today. This build let me one shot it! Had 22k armor with determination and Izaro hardly made a dent, he melted pretty fast with a hezmanas 5L and a 5L chest.

Thanks again
Could someone look after my char SundayMarau I am having problems at uber lab izaro and argos simply one shot me. Am I doing something wrong?

MY details are :

18,9 k armour
4,4 k life
44 k eq damage (with hoa and hatred in ho)
My lowest res is lightning with 78 % (rest is 96 or higher)

Last edited by Shooter1978 on Dec 20, 2017, 6:31:48 AM
Finally I found someone in the 820 Chat who gave me the missing trial and I could enter the uber lab and got no Problems with izaro...just face tanked him...

my Details atm...

19k armour
5,8k life
cap resis
sunder with 48k

Sometimes Izaro is hard...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info