[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
"

This is my gear right now at level 91. Hoping to take out shaper for the first time.

I also had a question I wanted to bounce off you 99prosorc. I was thinking of getting another CWDT setup just for enfeeble and leveling up both the gems a bit (about 1k total damage to proc).

Seeing as I don't use artic armour much anymore. Just wanted to see what your opinion would be.

- link your totem with bleed and maim
- link sunder with bloodlust and dmg. on full life
- orb of storms + curse on hit + vulnerability (lvl 20)
- dodge balls / beam / slam
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 18, 2017, 10:07:26 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
"

This is my gear right now at level 91. Hoping to take out shaper for the first time.

I also had a question I wanted to bounce off you 99prosorc. I was thinking of getting another CWDT setup just for enfeeble and leveling up both the gems a bit (about 1k total damage to proc).

Seeing as I don't use artic armour much anymore. Just wanted to see what your opinion would be.

- link your totem with bleed and maim
- link sunder with bloodlust and dmg. on full life
- orb of storms + curse on hit + vulnerability (lvl 20)
- dodge balls / beam / slam

Might want to update the OP links as you have "6L Sunder: Sunder + Conc + Melee Phys + Multistrike + Fortify + Maim" there is no bloodlust or dmg on full life.

So was just following the build, Currently saving currency so I can try to 6L chest.
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:

Might want to update the OP links as you have "6L Sunder: Sunder + Conc + Melee Phys + Multistrike + Fortify + Maim" there is no bloodlust or dmg on full life.
So was just following the build, Currently saving currency so I can try to 6L chest.

OP is up-to-date. This build is NOT a Shaper farmer.

If you want to kill Shaper you have to change gear and gems (I gave you a few hints ;)).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 18, 2017, 10:37:26 PM
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:

OP is up to date. This build is NOT a Shaper farmer.

If you want to kill Shaper you have to change gear and gems (I gave you a few hints ;)).

ohhhh, my bad... i thought you were saying I was doing the build wrong, but if it's just hints about shaper... yep it makes perfect sense!! sorry for misunderstanding.

I still need to get the guardians down, I'm having no luck in getting t14+ maps...
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
alucardtnuoc wrote:

OP is up to date. This build is NOT a Shaper farmer.

ohhhh, my bad... i thought you were saying I was doing the build wrong, but if it's just hints about shaper... yep it makes perfect sense!! sorry for misunderstanding.

I still need to get the guardians down, I'm having no luck in getting t14+ maps...

Yeah I was talking about Shaper =D
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 18, 2017, 11:54:10 PM
Have been using this build this season and am really enjoying it - thanks for posting it up!

Quick question though: how are you able to run Starkonjas? I dont see how you are hitting 138 dex with the gear and points you have... Am I missing something here?
"
fyuzhun wrote:
Have been using this build this season and am really enjoying it - thanks for posting it up!

Quick question though: how are you able to run Starkonjas? I dont see how you are hitting 138 dex with the gear and points you have... Am I missing something here?

Equip a 40+ dex ring (you can buy one for 1 alchemy), equip starkonja, unequip the ring. Starkonja provides dex ;).
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 19, 2017, 12:19:18 AM
Does the duration reduction on Warped Timepiece Turquoise Amulet benifit this build? Or would I be better off trying to get 8% on that vs 12%?
after i got %30 eq duration enchant . changed build to eq eventually :D

using warped timepiece amu also

my eq tooltip says skill lasts 0.36 sec and attack time 0.38 sec. am i doing it right ?
"
Alkoer wrote:
after i got %30 eq duration enchant . changed build to eq eventually :D

using warped timepiece amu also

my eq tooltip says skill lasts 0.36 sec and attack time 0.38 sec. am i doing it right ?

Yes.

Concider onslaught (chance to get onslaught on kill from axe node) and frenzy (don't use blood rage) etc.
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 19, 2017, 2:07:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info