[3.4] EQ / Sunder Juggernaut - Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter / Budget - with Videos

"
zennox1337 wrote:
why maim
poe building says that ruthless deal more dps

Configuration -> uncheck "is the enemy maimed?" -> ruthless will be less dps
(check it, if you're using maim)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Dec 17, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
"
Spasko wrote:
"
vannadar wrote:
Someone may have asked this, but can I play this without the Totem portion and use EQ/Sunder the entire time?

Your single target dps will not be as good I guess.

Thanks. Just don't like using totems and trying find a sunder build that keeps using it later. I can give it a shot at some point though.
"
vannadar wrote:
"
Spasko wrote:
"
vannadar wrote:
Someone may have asked this, but can I play this without the Totem portion and use EQ/Sunder the entire time?

Your single target dps will not be as good I guess.

Thanks. Just don't like using totems and trying find a sunder build that keeps using it later. I can give it a shot at some point though.

Use firestorm it works well
Could you please explain the secondary weapon set?
Honest opinion coming from a novice POE player with ~275 hours. This was my first uber lab farmer. Leveling was a huge pain in the ass because it's slow. But once I got to level 87 I started farming uber relatively easy with budget gear (No 6 links, atziri axe, good flasks, or level 20 20% gems). Currently have 6.1k HP, 17k armour, and 70% physical damage reduction and can almost face tank everything. This build is a slow and steady but safe build, you will not shatter any speedrun records by any means. Overall, I really enjoy how budget friendly this build is. If you're looking for a cheap, league starting, safe uber lab farmer to get you started, look no further. Thanks a lot to the author :)
Last edited by UziArab on Dec 17, 2017, 8:32:07 PM
Just did uber lab at level 75.

<3

Good build. People won't complain about my zombies being in the way anymore.
I'm a bit confused about this build.
You have on your body armor Arctic Armour, Vulnerability and Herald of Ash but watching your videos i dont see you using them, i may be missing something here im new but whats the go?
I like the build, it allows me to facetank uber Izaro ez pz but I have one major problem - it seems that I unintentionally kill some of his leutenants or essences during phase 1 or 2 with sunder AOE and never manage to get full set of keys when I kill Izaro during phase 3. Can you give me any hint about what to do to not kill them?
"
Spasko wrote:
I like the build, it allows me to facetank uber Izaro ez pz but I have one major problem - it seems that I unintentionally kill some of his leutenants or essences during phase 1 or 2 with sunder AOE and never manage to get full set of keys when I kill Izaro during phase 3. Can you give me any hint about what to do to not kill them?

- Essences: you can let all 3 essences spawn and walk into him; kill him afterwards
- Kite him
Hello!
I leveled up to 77 by this build and tried Uber Lab. Argus, 1 and 2 Izaro steps went easy enough, but 3rd just oneshoted me. Also, i have about 1k less life then you when u started lab farming (day 3 with budget gear). Any suggestions on my gears or skill tree, pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info