[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

@Cadaverin, matthew24906793 and davidcm111
Glad to hear that the build is working well for your guys! ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I just want to say that this is awesome build. Seems there is no new posts because all players fells ok with this build)
I have tried a lot of builds and I can say, that this is the best. I spend something about 1ex(steel rings 10c*2, abyssus ~20c, belly ~20c (6 linked by 30 fusing) and that it!
Tried minotaur(with vunerability) with my bad gear, and it's goes well! Only two death, beacause I don't know mechanics.

Thanks for the build!

p.s. I'm 86 сhieftain with shitty gear
p.p.s. For comparison, I've have tried to go for doomfletch build, i've spend around 1ex for doom fletch, 2ex for Lioneye's Fall and got nothing, 1ex for dying sun and can't do t10 anyway!
Last edited by RawDamage on Sep 28, 2017, 4:05:49 AM
Hi

I´m looking for some double dmg mods + %life jewel and I´m wondering if attack speed/%increased AS while holding a shield applies to the totems?

I searched like this( http://poe.trade/search/tonakiwougosan ) and it seems that attack speed mod is by far the less expensive if I want double dmg and some life. My budget is small.

Tried Uber Atziri and failed on the first boss....Have 6,8k life and capped like 100 in all ress. But I think my dmg is a bit low. Couldn´t get one of the Vessel of the vaal down before there were lasers and lightning everywhere.

My plan is to try a rare 6L chest instead of my 5L belly and get Great Old One's Ward instead of Remorse and get a Taste of hate instead of my mana pot. So Lion Roar and Atziri and Taste of hate. Life bottle that removes bleed and my quicksilver thats removes shock. With the rare chest I can get rid of some ress passives and focus on some more dmg. Hopefully it´s enough. Bought 12x complete tickets to the regular Atziri to practise and everything was o joke. All bosses down in seconds.
I am i bit sad that the Uber was so hard.....
Last edited by Majky6666 on Oct 2, 2017, 9:03:44 AM
Yes, attack speed/%increased attack speed while holding a shield applies to the totems and it is a fine mod to have on your jewels.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
how about Daresso's Courage Shield?
No life, low armour/evasion and the 20% increased physical damage is pretty much an unnoticeable joke, in my opinion it's definitely not worth using it.
Tala Moana fellow exiles! 1st things 1st, tnx mate for the awesome "How to smash heads"guides, I read multiple times old one and currently following these guide as my 1st Oriath build. Atm lvl 62 and it goes smootly (playing only standard due real life things). One question what about Brutality support gem over Main? Do you try it? Tnx again for the guide, hope I can finally take guardians 1 on 1 with this build.
Well the thing about brutality is that you won't be able to use the damage increases of your Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise flasks and of course before getting the Tukahoma's Fortress you won't be able to use Hatred and Herald of Ash and that's definitelly not an option.

Only level 71, but so far this thing shreds through maps.. and being chieftain I'm practically never touched

A+ build for sure
Thank you for this amazing build!

really easy (lazy) mod of play. There is no stress when you play, very relaxing! :)

with this is just alch and run, i really to not care about any mod on map (phys reflect is easy to mitigate).

clearspeed is not that fast but i do not care.....

Yesterday i finished Vaal Tample Map with 3 damage mods (vulner,ele weakness and ele equi) and
died only one due dc....

Boss fight was around 10-15 sec...

there is no bad map or bad boss, everything is so easy, just take the map, alch, and run.

Dual dominus boss?!? meh...

Overgrown Ruin map double bosses with 2 Harbingers in small room? with no regen and -10% to ele resistances? i needed to use other hand for potions.... :)

i've completed all t15 except colosseum and chimera guardian ( maps did not drop yet) and i've spent all orbs of horizon and harbinger orbs....

at last, build is not cheap, but it is worth every exalted/chaos you invested in.

once again thank you...

P.S.

your build guide is wall-of-text but concept how you introduce skills, your formatting, tips and over all look, it is exceptional.
Last edited by LuDaRa on Oct 25, 2017, 6:24:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info