[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

What do you think about damage on full life support gem? I saw may FB AW bild use it for more damage.
What do you think about damage on full life support gem? I saw many FB AW bild use it for more damage.
What do you think about damage on full life support gem? I saw many FB AW bild use it for more damage.
Sure it's a good option and while it gives a bit more damage i prefer the consistency of the gems used here.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
pssst don't tell anyone. I'm copying your build now :D

Nice guide!
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I hope you'll have fun with it ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Nice guide! I'll be trying it out.
I made a PoB-link for all the trees for those who like Path of Building. I find it easier to swap between the trees when levelling. Here it is!
Hmm... it doesn't seem to work for me - it shows only 10 allocated skill points.
Hey guys i've just added a new video - Double Abyss (T15) boss fight with some rather nasty mods (Vulnerability + Enfeeble + 100% AoE + 94% extra fire dmg + 30% less armour + 40% reduced block)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VlqXla9M8

P.S.
Also forgot to switch Inc AoE for Conc effect -_-
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 20, 2017, 5:28:12 PM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Hmm... it doesn't seem to work for me - it shows only 10 allocated skill points.

Check out this menu! :D Anyway, thanks again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info