[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

"
KorgothBG wrote:
How you die that much is really beyond me especially when i was at 0 deaths until sudden latency spike hit me at level 91. Perhaps the issue is your gameplay style ? Are you running inside monster packs? I find it really hard to die even if i try to.

P.S. Are your resistances capped ? Also are you running with concentrated effect constantly instead of increased AoE, if that's the case that can be a huge issue becuase your AoE is terrible.

Yes all resistances are capped and I'm running Increased area until I get to the Arena where I switch to Concentrated.

Just did a BLUE t11, and I don't run into the pack... but I do run close enough for me to place the first totem and that's just enough for even 1 mob to run up to me and one shot me.

edit:

Just did rare T13 (Sulphur wastes) and It's just impossible to kill the bosses in the Arena there.... the totems die faster than I can summon them which leads the bosses to jump on me, killing me just as fast.

Last edited by nubcake0119 on Sep 13, 2017, 5:19:41 PM
@Chlebo2199
I'd say go for a 6L

@nubcake0119
Sorry man but that's honestly a problem that i can't troubleshoot. You have the gear and even though you could level up some more you shouldn't have such issues. To me t's like your talking about a different build because i never had such problems even with worse gear than yours... i mean check the videos... I apologize once again but at this point i'm absolutely clueless what causes your troubles.

One thing though - you have tukohama but you don't have Blood Magic -> Mortal conviction and that way you loose tons of life (i mean it is like you are literally wearing a second belly in terms of life), i doubt that this is the sole reason but fix that asap as it will help.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 14, 2017, 3:41:46 AM
Thanks for sharing this build! It works great! Can you give me some tips about upgrading my gear? I don't know how to post items, here is a link:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cadaverin/characters
Well fix that Abyssus ASAP you literally have the worst possible roll when it comes to extra damage taken - you want that to be as close to 40% as possible. As it has a good enchantment i'd suggest rerolling it with divine orbs. After that focus on getting better Steel Rings.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
one question, what best buy enchant helm 40% damage warchief or Tukohama's Fortress Ebony Tower Shield first , two are around 8ex

thanks for build
Bought all the core items including flasks (i like to have all gear ready for when im the correct levels). looking forward tot he levelling process (Levelling whore) and mapping and then end game content.

Will let you know how it goes, but from the get go love the POB step by step levelling tree 10/10.
@davidcm111

Get Tukohama first.

@matthew24906793

Can't wait to hear how it's going. Good luck!
Did Shaper for the first time with this build. Feels good:) Failed at my first attempt to kill Uber Atziri but I'll keep trying.
Quick update on my progression.

Lvl 81 Smooth as hell. Died twice throughout the whole process, Due to human error:D. playing around with gorge map atm, just did a juicy one with vuln no regen and a whole load of other nasty mods, this build breezed it.

Gear wise - rings and amulet need changing, boots will be changed once i have decent jewellary. I was looking at facebreakers with vuln on hit but those with the curse on are all low rolls and those with 700+ are asking for a chunk of my change which is dwindling:P

My aim is to start farming guardians asap then tickle shaper.

Again Op ty for the very detailed guide (extremley well constructed and written).

As a side note i was lucky with getting a carcass drop in Norm Atziri, i proceeded to socket and link and sell:D PRAISE RNG
build top kill first time shaper thanks for build char berserker lev 93

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info