[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

Is Tukohama's shield worth using over the other options you have listed here?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
I did kill shaper though not deathless because i kind of suck a it :/

Same, it's more of a mechanical fight. I did shaper second time around, but i'm sure with practice it gets easier.

I can say the same with uber atziri, I become much more proficient just dealing with the trios.

"
SeracX wrote:
Is Tukohama's shield worth using over the other options you have listed here?

- I'm using tukohama's shield even with 800% facebreakers, it's effective and OP with 3 totems taunting the bosses.
Last edited by Molochmane on Aug 23, 2017, 10:28:55 PM
Another interesting guide of yours. I don't have the time to play it out now, but still liked to read through. Might play it later on the league.

One thing I noticed, though, is that you mention on the gear part (specificaly, under Taste of Hate): "(very useful given the fact that this build does not use Hatred, so otherwise you won't have cold damage to shatter monsters thus preventing their resurrection and on death effects)".

However, you mention Hatred earlier, as part of the build. Am I missing something here or that part isn't correct?
Chris Wilson took my soul
if you use Tukohama's shield.This mean we can no longer use aura anymore right?
About Tukohama's Fortress vs say Lioneye's Remorse.
With Tukohama the individual totems will deal less damage, but when you compare 3 vs 2 totems you'll certainly deal more. Though note that you won't be able to use Hatred or Herald of Ash but still , the 3 totems + 40% increased totem damage deal more (in a perfect PoB build it's around 60k more dps for a total of around 360k ... maybe a bit more considering that Hatred and HoA give elemental damage and monsters resist it). Another good thing is that you'll have blood magic so you won't need a mana flask (not that you really do ... but at least i use one for convinience). Also 3 totems cover more ground than 2 totems.
The downsides are as follows - you will lose around 6k armour. - you will lose 5% block chance. - even with the life nodes behind Blood Magic you'll lose around 150 total life . - the item is very expensive.
Overall i'd say that if you are geared up and there isn't much else to upgrade then you can definitelly go for a Tukohama's Fortress.
Also ... i had no idea that i've forgot to post the info about Tukohama Fortress even though i have it in my notes -_- ... oh well i'll add it now.

@DanutMS
Thanks mate! And the Taste of Hate things - my mistake for not changing it (as it was copied from one of my other guides), thanks for noticing! I'll fix it right away! :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 24, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
thank you for your opinion.
i think i should working on get 6 linked belly first.
Ever tried Bringer of Rain with this build?
Last edited by Chimmy81 on Aug 27, 2017, 5:48:45 AM
Yes, i don't like it at all though. You loose a lot of damage because of the much lower flat physical damage and lower level/no quality faster attacks and melee physical damage and the lack of belly of the beast leaves you with smaller life pool. Not that it's not playable with BoR it's just not as good, though it is cheaper so there's that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello i have 6L Daresso's Deffiance is this armour is good for start with this build?
Well Daresso's Defiance is definitely NOT the ideal chest for this build as you don't get endurance charges because the totems do all of the killing, the life leech doesn't apply to your totems, and while the life is ok-ish and the dodge is nice it is certainly not enough to make it worth while. On the other hand yours is already 6-Linked and that's a start. At least you can use it until you get a 6L Belly of the Beast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info