[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

When you equip the tukohama shield
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi Korgoth,

Thanks for such a well put-together and detailed guide.

Do you have any plans to update the 'My Gear' section to what you are currently using in Abyss? Or able to make your Characters public on your profile?
@Manshima_ If I remember right, Korgoth said he is not playing the build in abyss

My characters section is public if you want to see an example of this build while using abyss gear/jewels as well (abyss gear picked based on the comments Korgoth made on abyss items in the guide)
Last edited by tesken on Jan 4, 2018, 5:04:43 AM
Thanks mate, that helps a lot!
Hmmm, when leveling I usually chuck Ancestral Call into my Ancestral protector, it's pretty good for clearing, makes the totem attack nearby enemies as well. I've been using that instead of Increased Area when clearing maps.

have you tried fiddling around with something similar, maybe?
@Manshima_
I've started with this build this league but currently that character has no items so... so there isn't really anything to update.

@DudeJr
AC is definitely a good leveling tool.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So i just made a few changes to this build i pick brass dome instead of belly, using stone golem for life regen, got some life regen in tree(1.1khp/s reg with endurance(3)).

Fits pretty well with farmin izaro atm i've 74% dmg reduction and 6k hp.

This is the most safe build i've ever played.

With some luck i cleared one wing in hogm without dying took me some time buy well i did it ;)
Hey dude. Thanks for an amazing guide. Currently following it.

I have to ask, why dont we take the "constitution" node? It is so close, and isnt it simply too good to be left there?

Regards
Actually - yes, you could grab it instead of Tireless. Considering the 2 x 10 str travelling path you get 1% less maximum life but you get +30 flat life and 4% melee phys dmg (taking into account the str as well). Though note that this is worth it when you've taken the jewel socket leading to it, otherwise you get less life considering the travelling path + taking the node takes 5 passives while tireless takes only 4 passives (yet it provides 1% more max life)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 8, 2018, 1:55:37 PM
Great. Also i was thinking why we are not taking the road to "amplify"? Lot of great stuff that way, and it seems pretty good when you get there. Your thoughts?

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info