[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

is blood magic worth getting at the costs of not being able to use hatred and herald of ash?
If you don't have the Tukohama shield - no it's not.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
What enchantment is the best? what enchantment give more damage?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
If you don't have the Tukohama shield - no it's not.

thanks..

does leveling up immortal call and tempest shield reduces their chance of activation ?
"
HautOverlord wrote:
What enchantment is the best? what enchantment give more damage?

If you look in the guide, right above the section on Bandits, he discusses this topic. :)
Last edited by Moonbeat on Jan 20, 2018, 11:49:58 PM
@Audelus

Higher level Immortal call and Tempest Shield means that you need higher level CWDT gem linked to them. Higher level CWDT gem means that you need to take more damage for the spells to activate and thus they activate less often. With that in mind and the fact that higher level tempest shield and immortal call makes no difference than lower level in this build and the right decision is obvious i think :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@Audelus

Higher level Immortal call and Tempest Shield means that you need higher level CWDT gem linked to them. Higher level CWDT gem means that you need to take more damage for the spells to activate and thus they activate less often. With that in mind and the fact that higher level tempest shield and immortal call makes no difference than lower level in this build and the right decision is obvious i think :)

i see, thank you very much
I am currently running this build, what do you think about the new amulet from Elder, Impresence, it has 25 physical damage, 16 to all stats, hp and gives a free blasphemy vulnerability. Seems perfect for this build.
Yup, the physical damage Impresence is definitely a great choice for amulet, unless you need that slot to cap your resistances (as it lacks any.)
i definitely love playing this build, just the overall damage and tankyness is nuts especially with running chieftain just makes it fun. ive played on this build on all the way up tier 8 maps so far and am still loving it, one thing that i did change was on shield charge i added a fortify on hit just to make me take even less damage just adding to overall tankyness even more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info