[3.3] How to Smash Heads. Ancestral Warchief Facebreaker edition.

Nvm read better lol
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Jan 9, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
@tom2109

Amplify is someting that i've been thinking about but i feel that the required 9 points are not worth it when you consider what you would drop to free up those points.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Got it! I am a little confused on which golem we use. You switched you stone golem now?
No i stick to the flame golem.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
what about switch faster attack with brutality

i m on 6L Warchief, melee physical dammage, maim, ruthless, increase aera and faster att or brutality

in path of building,

with faster attack = + 20% DPS
with brutality = + 60% DPS

i m playing full physical damage with tukohama, no aura
IGN:Sirdec
Last edited by sirdec on Jan 14, 2018, 4:08:05 AM
No aura that's fine but do you factor in NO Taste of Hate AND Atziri's Promise ?
I was thinking:

Isn't better to take Crown of Eyes over Abyssus with Abyss Jewel?

Like u can get up to 17-24 phisical damage to spell while holding a shield, so depending on how many jewel you have this outdamage Abyssus, not to mention you don't have to deal with increase physical damage taken anymore.

I could try and make some tests in the next days, to see if it works with bonus given by Abyss Jewel.

Edit: Doesn't work, apparently the Crown doesn't tranform the mod from Hypnotic Jewels spell to attacks :(.
Last edited by svarions23 on Jan 15, 2018, 6:34:56 PM
Great build!!

I'm having a lot of fun leveling this build, but I keep running into a minor, but annoying problem. Every time I pick up a 1H weapon it keeps going into my MH slot and killing my dps. Is there a way to stop auto-equiping??
Menu > Options > UI > Autoequip
"
genegenerator wrote:
Menu > Options > UI > Autoequip

Thanks!! :)

I don't know how I kept missing that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info