Audio Suggestions.

Hello !

I don't know if it has already been suggested but it would be really great if there was a "Master Volume" option in order to increase or decrease the sound of the whole game while keeping the relative adjustments. A tick box with "allow sound" could be great too. I usually watch series while playing so I like to be able to switch sound in and off easily.

Thank you !
Ice Spear needs to sound a little more high pitched in my opinion.

The current noise When casting it doesn't make me think I'm using an Ice related spell but sounds more like someone is carving wood.
"
arpgfan wrote:
Ice Spear needs to sound a little more high pitched in my opinion.

The current noise When casting it doesn't make me think I'm using an Ice related spell but sounds more like someone is carving wood.

Yeah, maybe experiment with ice/glass shattering sounds a bit.
That actually one of the only sounds in game I didn't create :P

I may look at improving it after release, and try to make it better.
The audio guy.
Is there any way we can have the sound for Glassblowers drop sound more like lesser currencies, as it is now it's to similar to Alch/Chaos when it's worth nothing in comparison.

Minor issue I know but it's the cause of some frustration at times.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
I don't understand why the sound for the Point Skill placement has been changed for the Passives Skill Tree. The original was perfect ! It really let me know I've selected something! The new one sounds soft and dull. That would be ideal for something lesser important, however...

Selecting a Passive Skill is VERY IMPORTANT !
Domination : ZebraTrance
Standard : ENERGIE_ONE
Anarchy : SS_SKRILLEZ
Legacy (2017): LightOfTheAryans
wrong thread
Last edited by boof on Oct 27, 2013, 6:25:15 PM
The Scion's voice acting, there's way too much of it and the dialog is pretty awful.

The other characters say things short and to the point, her long rambling emo lines are just distracting and hearing them every area, every quest, every kill is way too much.
can someone tell me how can i make my audio work when i'm streaming through twitch? the audio on my laptop works fine i can hear the game sound and my music in the background....but the ppl on my twitch stream can't hear anything :(
I would love updated sound effects for the basic physical attacks, I don't know how hard that would be to implement but I'm not a fan of the currently "squelchy" sound when you attack a fleshy enemy or the sound when you hit an enemy made of rock - sounds odd but they kinda make me feel a bit sick :S. Something with more impact would actually be amazing :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info