[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Just wondering, what changes should I make to the build if I went with a Starforge instead. Or does the skill tree and all still remain the same?
"
Just wondering, what changes should I make to the build if I went with a Starforge instead. Or does the skill tree and all still remain the same?

Is all the same if you used Kondo,still need 2H nodes,hp,no ele dmg
The only change is with kaom,you probably will have to change few items to get max res
Okay that was my bad. I was using the wrong Ancestral Totem.
Last edited by SlashingSunsetX on Jul 17, 2018, 9:25:48 AM
"
Nielairiel wrote:
Hey Guys,

I wonder if there is a suitable weapon after Kondo's, before Starforge ? I can't afford SF atm :)

There's no reason to use another weapon until Starforge. If you're lacking damage, check other equipment slots like rings/gloves for phys damage rolls.
Anyone see anything wrong with dropping the 4 life and armor points on the end to pick up constitution? From Lifting's Path of Building (expensive) I see 1.6k total dps gain, 20 str gain, 150 total life gain, 30ish life regen gain, 2kish armor decrease, 3% phys dmg reduction decrease. Is the 90 to 87 phys dmg reduction not worth the 150 total life?
What is more important in this build +% Physical damage, or +%Attack speed (especially on the weapon like Starforge)?
BTW How about Atziri Disfavour, you do not mention it at all
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jul 29, 2018, 7:28:39 AM
Has anything changed in-game for this build since the bestiary league? I'm coming back after a few months away.
When you change to kaom's, is there any other change i should make on the gear or the gems?
Not sure if this has been asked already, but how's your opinion if I switch this is a facrbrraker tukohama variation?
I tried this build last Bratiary and really enjoyed it. Im wonderinf how it differs with facebreaker tukohama version as i wanted to play warchief totems again next league
Hello,

Watched all vids tips and tricks.

I have only Q.

For next patch gonna be any major changes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info