[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

I am still new to game and this is the first build I found that I made work and was able to enjoy playing. I plan to play it again in Delve but wondering if there is anything I should plan to change. I suppose there's no answer until full patch notes are out but pretty excited and spending the next three days researching and hopefully learning all the stuff I haven't figured out in the past few weeks playing. :)
Without patch notes, it is impossible to say if anything will change, but chances are pretty good there aren't be much difference. I suppose

I'll probably start with this myself. Get it up to uberlab, farm for a week or two, and see how the meta shakes out while planning for character number two.

It is extremely cheap to get a kondo's pride, bloodgrip, perseverance, and random 5L chest for uberlab farming.

Edit: We have patch notes!

If anything, the build will probably be better due to Vaal Ancestral Warchief, which sounds fun.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Aug 28, 2018, 9:33:59 PM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Without patch notes, it is impossible to say if anything will change, but chances are pretty good there aren't be much difference. I suppose

I'll probably start with this myself. Get it up to uberlab, farm for a week or two, and see how the meta shakes out while planning for character number two.

It is extremely cheap to get a kondo's pride, bloodgrip, perseverance, and random 5L chest for uberlab farming.

Edit: We have patch notes!

If anything, the build will probably be better due to Vaal Ancestral Warchief, which sounds fun.

Sounds nice,

vaal Ancestral Warchief would be like dmg burst or something like that. Never looked how that works really.
You summon a vaal version of aw, so you have 3 totems in the end, while the vaal one even jumps around. Should do more dmg as all vaal skills. Nice burst in boss dmg and annoying packs. Should be even more valuable in situations like breaches, where it will likely jump around in circles and killing everything while you put your normal totems at the other end of the screen, killing the rest. Immense boost in single target dmg and clear speed alike. A 20/20 one will likely be quite expensive (assuming 2 - 3ex) but if youre planning to play it longer than 1 week, it should evaluate itself pretty much, otherwise a 20/x one for 20c or so should do the trick also.
Wonder how to get the vaal aw? Should just vaal the lvl 1 aw or get from the corrupted area? Also if I get a lvl 19/15 gem, should I just use the gcp make it q20 or start over at 1/20 when it hits lvl 20 for the gem. Thanks for your help.
Thanks for this nice build! I think it should be fine to use this as a league starter for 3.4 or am I missing something?
Last edited by Hero2k on Aug 30, 2018, 10:30:18 AM
"
hkjeff wrote:
Wonder how to get the vaal aw? Should just vaal the lvl 1 aw or get from the corrupted area? Also if I get a lvl 19/15 gem, should I just use the gcp make it q20 or start over at 1/20 when it hits lvl 20 for the gem. Thanks for your help.

You just use a vaal orb on the skill gem until it corrupts to the vaal version. What else do you want to know?

Level up multiple AW gems in weapon swap if you want to corrupt at 20/20
in POB you have not picked up ancestral bond, is that a mistake or are we not picking it up anymore.
I'm guessing something changed with the tree and the pastbin hasn't been updated. AB is pinnacle to this build. Be nice to see an update, even if all still plays. If anything, this build got stronger this league, but I am just guessing.
Yes, ring before AB has changed. Now you have to sacrafice one point from somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info