[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Cleqr speed should be better with faster attacks,because they start attacking sooner and you one hit trash mobs anyway
I've found that for mapping I tend to remove Concentrated Effect and use Increased Area of Effect. That tends to work rather well and doesn't require that I re-color my slots or anything to swap.
"
DaLordEtrius wrote:
I've found that for mapping I tend to remove Concentrated Effect and use Increased Area of Effect. That tends to work rather well and doesn't require that I re-color my slots or anything to swap.

Same here, works well enough.
Played this build to level 73 SSF. I don't know if it's my crappy gear or something else but I am very squishy and clear speed is very slow.
Hey, Newbie here. Thanks for the build, did Eternal Labyrinth when i was at lvl70 (5lvl under) no problem at all, well traps were a problem but the rest was easy. i also use [Gegemo's ARC totem hierophant] love these two different totem builds, yours is pure damage and tanky and a good boss killer, Gegemo is great for mobs specially with those lightning chains. Thanks guys.

Love to try them both in public games, well if "Failed to connect to Instances" let me.
"
LakaiScorten wrote:
Played this build to level 73 SSF. I don't know if it's my crappy gear or something else but I am very squishy and clear speed is very slow.

I've found it's better to duel wield the highest DPS axes you can find until you get Kondo's Pride. They can kill a lot of mobs with one or two quick hits, whereas the 2-hander is slow and leaves you dodging larger packs.

I suggest farming Blood Aqueduct for Humility cards to get a Tabula Rasa. Put your 6-link Ancestral Warchief set-up in the Tabula. That will improve your clear speed. (Also, run Hatred if you're not.)

Then I'd respec the 2-handed nodes, and put the points in the life nodes you haven't picked up. That should help with the squishiness.
Hey Guys,

I wonder if there is a suitable weapon after Kondo's, before Starforge ? I can't afford SF atm :)
"
Freeven wrote:
"
LakaiScorten wrote:

I've found it's better to duel wield the highest DPS axes you can find until you get Kondo's Pride. They can kill a lot of mobs with one or two quick hits, whereas the 2-hander is slow and leaves you dodging larger packs.

I suggest farming Blood Aqueduct for Humility cards to get a Tabula Rasa. Put your 6-link Ancestral Warchief set-up in the Tabula. That will improve your clear speed. (Also, run Hatred if you're not.)

Then I'd respec the 2-handed nodes, and put the points in the life nodes you haven't picked up. That should help with the squishiness.

Thanks mate, I will try this!
The pastebin doesn't work for me. I would really like to know the gear items so i can get this set working. Even though i am starting off in Standard.
Weapon: Kondo's Pride, later upgraded to Starforge
Helmet: Devoto's Devotion
Body Armor: Belly of the Beast, later upgraded to Kaom's Heart
Amulet: Bloodgrip
Belt: Perseverance
The rest should be appropriate Rares and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info