[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
elinwelin wrote:

hi every1, I need to confirm a few thing about build. do I need 6L- starforge before getting Kaom and do I need %increased dmg on kaom?? Thank you and good luck.

6L is just a luxury, you can do all content without it. The same goes with the kaom's enchant, it'd be nice, but not at all necessary.
NICE ONE COMPLETED MY UBER LAB AT LVL 68 FIRST TRY WITH NO DRAMAS. tyvm for the build info and as a casual player your builds are achievable.
Sorry, newbie question. Can I still have my AW skill setup in my chest instead of my weapon, since I can't get a 5/6L weapon just as yet but already have a 5L Belly. And also what's the ideal 5L setup? Thanks!
How do I trigger taunt? By leap slamming into enemies?
Yes ofc you can have AW setup on your armour,the weapon one is for going kaoms

And yes,you can taunt with slam (it hits,but deals 0dmg) but it isnt meant for you,usually you dont want things to chase you but your totems,so you just run around like an idiot until the totem gets an hit on the enemy and then watch them fight your totems
"
LakaiScorten wrote:

Your totems trigger the taunt by attacking enemies. Leap slamming would be counter productive for you since you want monsters to hit your totems.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Is there a way to convert this build to be more focused on end game content instead of lab? Right now I find I'm lacking damage (or am I missing something big from a damage perspective in my build?) I have a hard time killing incursion bosses within the time limit when running T14+ maps.

Thanks!
"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
"
LakaiScorten wrote:

Your totems trigger the taunt by attacking enemies. Leap slamming would be counter productive for you since you want monsters to hit your totems.

Wouldn't the buffs from the Champion tree also benefit my char?
For example Conqueror gives life regen and reduces damage taken after taunting enemies...
Did all content with this, but cannot do Uber elder... It's just me who's bad, and I'm still trying to understand what is that I'm doing wrong.
I don't know if this has come up previously...

But is there a reason for Ruthless over Faster Attacks?

Clear speed (and tooltip DPS) seems better with Faster Attacks, however the DPS in PoB clearly indicates a higher Ruthless DPS.

Anyone have experience running either that can speak on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info