[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
_Thunder_ wrote:
post bin is broken af...

No it's not.
Well,im glad this time i followed this build instead of the usual FB AW. Got 2 lucky ex drop,2 uniques worth 1ex total,bought a starforge and for the first time i 6linked an item,that starforge,and with only 31 fusings. Im already satisfied as it is with this league <3
after i swapped rings for res, i got like 60ish int only and cant use vortex. Should i get more from items to use vortex?
Last edited by pires on Jun 20, 2018, 3:03:01 PM
"
pires wrote:
after i swapped rings for res, i got like 60ish int only and cant use vortex. Should i get more from items to use vortex?

Not really, Vortex is just optional, it doesn't do much but it does something, it slows enemies and that's it. Not worth going off the path just to get it.

On a side note, 3 days in a row good lab, been farming whole 3 days, i don't even know what mapping is anymore. From what i see i'm currently 44th on Ladder in Incursion for Eternal Lab with something under 5 minutes run (3 keys, 1 DS)! Thanks again for the build.
2cnd time playing this build, had great fun so far, but my lategame damage seems somewhat lacking, I'm doing less than my standard character and way less than the expensive version.
Is there something I need to change?

My PoBlink: https://pastebin.com/cZxcTgHs

(I'm 3 points away from main build for resis fix, when I swapped to kaoms.)
I have some ex to spare, but I don't know what to upgrade next.

edit: Also, are there some better bossfight uniques I should get to replace bloodgrip or devotos devotion?

Im replacing bloodgrip for bisco's when mapping currently, I cannot do lab only :)

Also can I do something to prevent totems from dying fast? While mapping/breaches/incursion they sometimes get killed before they attack or shortly after 1 swing. Does totem life/resis or maybe life leech help?
Last edited by Krosiss1337 on Jun 20, 2018, 5:27:12 PM
"
sieg_hart wrote:
Well,im glad this time i followed this build instead of the usual FB AW. Got 2 lucky ex drop,2 uniques worth 1ex total,bought a starforge and for the first time i 6linked an item,that starforge,and with only 31 fusings. Im already satisfied as it is with this league <3

Luck of the gods there on getting 6link on the starforge!

I done lost count how many I've burned trying to get it to 6link,lol...stuck on a 5link currently
"
Plugsz wrote:
"
sieg_hart wrote:

Luck of the gods there on getting 6link on the starforge!

I done lost count how many I've burned trying to get it to 6link,lol...stuck on a 5link currently

I still remember wasting 3k fusing for nothing 2yrs ago,since then i always stopped at 5L/tabula
Just tried to 6L belly for fun,got 5L at the 2nd fusing,im probably going to sell it like that when im missing 50/60c for kaoms lol
Hello,

I'm pretty happy with this build for Lab, and as i wanted to do other stuff, i'm taking it for mapping.
Not lookin' for "clear speed", as i have other characters for that, but just for "fun" and grind him a little bit, to have another socket slot, etc..

I'm struggling veeeery hard on Alva timed incursion.. Any tips or any advice to modify and/or tweak this build to be a little more "map oriented" or able to push the clear speed decently and having some chance to clear the Alva's mission room?
Let me thank you for this guide, and especially the "Threshold Guidelines". For new players having some idea of how tanky you need to be is very helpful. PoE requires more defenses than a lot of other ARPGs it seems like, so when you include this on beginner builds, it is extremely helpful.
I love this build, done it for a couple of leagues now. I'm hopeless at lab running (elderly reflexes among other things). Very few people will babysit me through a lab, this is about the only character I can make it through uber lab solo.

Any suggestions for a similar, but different build? Something tanky as possible but perhaps with some more mass killing speed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info