[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

As soon as I can find all the trials in maps I think I am ready to start farming uber labs. I'm 3 of 6 right now.

I'll try and post my gear later, it's definitely not great, but I think my stats are something like this at level 82:

5600 life
6L life chest
75% to all resists
32k damage per totem

Will that be sufficient?

I have not taken any of the nodes yet associated with the last ascendancy, so my damage will increase.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Last edited by rsalty on Jun 10, 2018, 5:41:12 PM
Yeah, that will be totally fine for doing uber lab.

I suggest hitting all darkshrines, and getting any silver chests that are on the direct path, or that are also in a room with a shrine/potential curious lockbox. A silver in a room with nothing else is skippable.

I did probably 40 uberlabs this league with this build, and made good money. It is a great build for doing lab on the cheap. This is a build you play during week 1 of a league, so you can afford what you really want to play in week 2.

I spent the lab profits to make my second character, which is a way, way, way better mapper and is exploding packs with inpulsa shocksplosions. It isn't even comparable. I know you can map with warchief totems, but don't torture yourself that way. It isn't worth it.
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Yeah, that will be totally fine for doing uber lab.

I suggest hitting all darkshrines, and getting any silver chests that are on the direct path, or that are also in a room with a shrine/potential curious lockbox. A silver in a room with nothing else is skippable.

I did probably 40 uberlabs this league with this build, and made good money. It is a great build for doing lab on the cheap. This is a build you play during week 1 of a league, so you can afford what you really want to play in week 2.

I spent the lab profits to make my second character, which is a way, way, way better mapper and is exploding packs with inpulsa shocksplosions. It isn't even comparable. I know you can map with warchief totems, but don't torture yourself that way. It isn't worth it.

Thank you for the advice. I'm slower than most (72 hour work weeks), but am enjoying this.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Would it be beneficial to take Crimson Dance because:

1) Totems +Taunt usually cause Izaro to focus on them, not us (therefore standing still)
2) 2x Totems hit quickly enough to stack up bleed (10 hits from each gives 8 stacks on average)
3) Since all damage is physical, the bleed DoT should be quite large
4) It's a single skill point since we pass by it anyways and can respec at the end if need be
"
sieg_hart wrote:
Why conqueror>worthy>unstoppable>fortitude?
Isnt it better going worthy as last? Buff doesnt seem so great to me,and you wont have fortitude until you get all uber trials and the lab,make unstoppable hero pretty useless

This is a quote from the changes in 3.2 on page 1:

"
"Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks" --> 100% chance to hit against taunted enemies. This
means we no longer need Resolute Technique and can thus save that point for more life or damage.
This also works for totems.

(and in case you dident know - worthy foe the one node that gives the "Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks")

"
Cryton1000 wrote:
"
sieg_hart wrote:
Why conqueror>worthy>unstoppable>fortitude?
Isnt it better going worthy as last? Buff doesnt seem so great to me,and you wont have fortitude until you get all uber trials and the lab,make unstoppable hero pretty useless

This is a quote from the changes in 3.2 on page 1:

"
"Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks" --> 100% chance to hit against taunted enemies. This
means we no longer need Resolute Technique and can thus save that point for more life or damage.
This also works for totems.

(and in case you dident know - worthy foe the one node that gives the "Enemies Taunted by you cannot Evade Attacks")

I do understand that,but until now (76,maps tier 5/6 highest) it seems fine even without the 100% hit. I dont know how much dodge or w/e higher tier bosses/uber izaro have,but is it really so much that 100% hit is needed? Wouldnt something like First to Strike,Last to Fall be better? just use some auras before boss fight,undo them > 20s with adrenaline + 10% inc dmg taken on the boss
Worthy foe or Inspirational, what is the best guys?
First of all, great build, thanks.

I have two questions.

The Vengeance Setup wont work on ME right ? Because of Ancestral Bond. Will it get transfered onto totems ? If not, it is pretty useless I think

Second question, is there any interesting CWDT that is working with the Chest Grutkuhl's Pelt ? Are Curses also Spells ? Because the chest disables all Spells, or is CWDT generally not working ?

Greetings Friends.
I'm fairly new to the game and I'm going for this build. My only question is the specific gear I should be going for. The set ups in the pastebin and the YouTube video are different from each other. Any ideas on which one I should follow?
"
IttaPuu wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game and I'm going for this build. My only question is the specific gear I should be going for. The set ups in the pastebin and the YouTube video are different from each other. Any ideas on which one I should follow?

pastebin is most current

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info