[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Thx for this Build,Easy to play easy to Leveling and I killed the Ushaper with this Build (Char: Wonglielau)

Great Job:)
I can definitely say after getting Kondo's the incursions are much better. The rest of my gear is just stuff I've picked up and I can close to clear incursions consistently. Certainly well enough to kill an architect and full level some rooms and connect rooms no problem.

Thanks for this build Lifting, its my first totem build and I'm having a blast
"
Bisrob wrote:
"
Viperface wrote:

On another note I may end up giving up on this for the Incursion league. I have gotten to level 36 and this build really sucks bad for the Incursion temple runs. I have not gotten one successful incursion run yet where i was able to find a key and unlock a door.

Anyone having better luck with the Temple runs?

Dont let you daunt from Incursions yet, progress through the story and get some more levels.
I don't have any issues with incursions or the tempel now, but while leveling it was a bit frustrating and i skipped incursions for about ~15 levels. The ascendancy "Worthy Foe" helps a lot to survive, i run a 5L setup with increased AOE in incursions, its enough for the architects too (in Temple, i switch to concentrated effect for the boss).
Haven't got my last ascendancy points yet, but "Fortitude" (in combination with the belt) should also help a lot for defenses and offense stats.

Just go on and the issues will go away ;)

also thanks to FilthyMonkey for the reply on this

thanks for the encouragement.

I'll keep pushing through these low levels. I did play this build in Bestiary and took it up to 92 with the Kaom's and Starforge. I know how much fun it is and how easy content eventually dies with the totems and right gear. Just wanted to make sure that this does get better for the Temple runs later.

Good guide. I like it.

I read a lot of through and I can't understand why some ppl struggling in Incursion.

Im 60+ now and had no problems surviving or killin mobs. Even after 60+ with Kondos the dmg ist beast mode. It trippled my dmg with Kondos and im runnin throu with ease.

And I have nothing special in items. Just Kondos and a Belly 5L.

BUt a question aside: Can anyone tell me why to use Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse in UberLab?
Last edited by matizzle_dizzle on Jun 6, 2018, 1:00:12 PM
"

BUt a question aside: Can anyone tell me why to use Brightbeak and Prismatic Eclipse in UberLab?

You use them in your secondary weapon slot, they make Leap Slamming around really fast. You switch to your main weapon during battles.
I thought there was a budget friendly section in the 3.2 write up on the build or am I wrong?
Last edited by Samkrow on Jun 7, 2018, 3:46:08 AM
Any kind of reflect damage or attack on hit just wrecks this build. my totems kills themselves in 1 hit, makes clearing a pain xD
"
Samkrow wrote:
I thought there was a budget friendly section in the 3.2 write up on the build or am I wrong?

Build doesn't require much of a budget version.

Early Season - Build costs about 25c in the first two days, 12-13c as the seaosn rolls along.

Endgame Items - Starforge cost 4-8ex a season by the time you hit week 2, just depends. Kaom's Heart probably 3-7ex most of the time. Not a lot else involved.

so less than an exalted orb to run uberlab, and in and around 40-50 uberlab runs (maybe more, maybe less based on fortune and early layouts).

"
ShakesGG wrote:
Any kind of reflect damage or attack on hit just wrecks this build. my totems kills themselves in 1 hit, makes clearing a pain xD

Yeah, physical reflection is pretty annoying. takes more time for me to clear when that is involved.
Last edited by FurySK on Jun 7, 2018, 4:51:46 AM
"
Synestesiaz wrote:
"

You use them in your secondary weapon slot, they make Leap Slamming around really fast. You switch to your main weapon during battles.

Ahh ok I got it.

So we use them only to run through UberLab. No fighting at all, just doing puzzles etc. as fast as possible and against Argus and Boss fights we switch to Kondos.

Am I gettin it right?
I want to take this build all the way to lategame, can someone reccomend me some upgrades?
other then 6 linking my starforge ofcr, that ones obvious
profile should be public

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info