[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

So i just choice this build as my starter second time. But now i will not buy the starforge. On 3.2 it was my big mistake. Warchief Totem is way to slow for map clearing. But its ultrafast for lab and Atziri.
Just made a 1st uber lab with 20k dps per totem.

"
_MaTi_ wrote:
So i just choice this build as my starter second time. But now i will not buy the starforge. On 3.2 it was my big mistake. Warchief Totem is way to slow for map clearing. But its ultrafast for lab and Atziri.
Just made a 1st uber lab with 20k dps per totem.

Could you explain how does life leech support work? You connect it with CWDT, summon stone golem, and enduring cry, but none of them is an attacking skill.

This build is solid, I am currently at level 61, and the leveling is very smooth. I bought unique weapons all along because they are cheap.
I just started with maps, got a 5 link and a belly now, as well as the amulet and belt.
havent run into any problems yet, everything super smooth :)
merc lab was a joke when i unlocked it, havent got all the trials for uber yet

Hi i made uber lab ;) with no problems, can someone tell me if im doing good ? and i put the other defensive set in the kond's beacause i wasnt gearing any gem there. And i just want some advices, im trying to farm to buy kaom and starforge
Thank u!
Your gear is looking fine. I am using the build myself, and have been done around 15 uber-labs today.

My advice is, don't jump directly into trying to trick the build out with a starforge and kaom's. In my opinion, the beauty of this build is its ability to farm lab very effectively on a shoestring budget. You don't even need a belly or devotos, but they are nice. This build will totally operate on a total budget of 15-20c.

There are many other builds that scale better with currency investment. Use this character with cheap gear in to farm uber-lab for currency to arm character number two. Mapping isn't exactly fast or fun on this build after all. If after you have a fast mapper you decide you maybe want to arm this guy for guardians or something then sure, maybe buy a starforge.
Last edited by FilthyMonkey on Jun 4, 2018, 12:54:46 AM
"
FilthyMonkey wrote:
Your gear is looking fine. I am using the build myself, and have been done around 15 uber-labs today.

My advice is, don't jump directly into trying to trick the build out with a starforge and kaom's. In my opinion, the beauty of this build is its ability to farm lab very effectively on a shoestring budget. You don't even need a belly or devotos, but they are nice. This build will totally operate on a total budget of 15-20c.

There are many other builds that scale better with currency investment. Use this character with cheap gear in to farm uber-lab for currency to arm character number two. Mapping isn't exactly fast or fun on this build after all. If after you have a fast mapper you decide you maybe want to arm this guy for guardians or something then sure, maybe buy a starforge.

pretty much my sentiments. Belly is imho a worthless investment for this build as you are either going to bosskill with Kaom/Starforge or you are going to farm uber with Kondo/5L rare. Devoto's cost effectiveness is in it's ability to increase your movement through the lab. The value of my time is greater than the cost of Devoto's on day 3 already.
I seem to now die in the temple. I have no clue why we are going in there to start with. Does the timer ever go up? I am at 31 at the time of this post, but levels come quick. I have not died anywhere else but the really short temple attempts.

I am using the Wideswing and am getting overwhelmed now in the temple.
I played this build in Bestiary and do remember also having issues staying alive in the earlier stages.

What are we supposed to be doing in the temple? It really does not make any sense to me so far, and has been the least enjoyable of all of the challenge leagues I've played since Beta.
My Summon Stone Golem is a joke, dies so fast, so I pretty much have to recast it all the time. I'm using it in a 4-link with life leech, enduring cry and duration.

Should I even be using it? - I'm lvl 81, 5,4k life and 75% res in fire/cold/light.

edit* even my Ancestral Warchief dies super fast now, after I stopped using Summon resist gem :/
Last edited by ShakesGG on Jun 4, 2018, 4:18:05 PM
"
BlizardShafff wrote:

Hi i made uber lab ;) with no problems, can someone tell me if im doing good ? and i put the other defensive set in the kond's beacause i wasnt gearing any gem there. And i just want some advices, im trying to farm to buy kaom and starforge
Thank u!

I used this build in the last league, Bestiary for the first time. I eventually did equip a Kaoms and The Starforge and then I did every map all the way to T15 and 2 T16's. I did a bunch of Atziri runs and many Uber Lab runs.

I think this build is fine for mapping, it does not have the fastest clear speeds but I was able to survive every map I tried including the corrupted T15 maps.

To be honest, it was the most Atlas I have ever completed in one challenge league and I started a month late.

It was only on the early stages I had a bit of survivability. After I equipped the 5 link Kondos, Devoto's, the perseverance belt and the Bloodgrip ammy I did not die ever again.

The change to the 6 link Starforge and the Kaom's chest brought my life up to 6800 and that made it easy to do all maps, I would only skip the no regen maps. Even the reflect maps are a breeze with the Totems.

Yes, you can farm uber lab until you have currency to change to a better map speed clear build, but I found that unnecessary. I guess it all comes down to how much fun you have at end game.

I did not try Uber Atziri last time and plan to give it a go this time. I did 2 of the shapers also last league and survived just fine.

"
ShakesGG wrote:
My Summon Stone Golem is a joke, dies so fast, so I pretty much have to recast it all the time. I'm using it in a 4-link with life leech, enduring cry and duration.

Should I even be using it? - I'm lvl 81, 5,4k life and 75% res in fire/cold/light.

edit* even my Ancestral Warchief dies super fast now, after I stopped using Summon resist gem :/

I ended up linking my golem with a CWDT gem in the last league. Eventually I removed the CWDT gem and just either re-cast the golem or did without him. It really is only a life regen buff, and if you stay clear of the major mobs should be ok. If the Totems are dying fast- are you doing a map with a mod that is giving additional damage? I found only with certain map mods did the Totems die too fast.

I eventually even added some Totem life nodes on my tree as well a Totem life and reduced damage Jewel, which helped alot also. But this was into the high 80's and the 90's on my character. That is the biggest drawback for this build doing high level content.

On another note I may end up giving up on this for the Incursion league. I have gotten to level 36 and this build really sucks bad for the Incursion temple runs. I have not gotten one successful incursion run yet where i was able to find a key and unlock a door.

Anyone having better luck with the Temple runs?
Last edited by Viperface on Jun 4, 2018, 6:46:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info