[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
AnEvilForce wrote:
i just ripped to standard, spending some of my currency on starforge. Was wondering why you suggest having a five or six link starforge? I already have a six link belly.

Your goal is to run this build with kaom`s heart chest for maximum lifepool, thats why he suggests having 6-l starforge :)
"
BKA_006 wrote:
"
AnEvilForce wrote:
i just ripped to standard, spending some of my currency on starforge. Was wondering why you suggest having a five or six link starforge? I already have a six link belly.

Your goal is to run this build with kaom`s heart chest for maximum lifepool, thats why he suggests having 6-l starforge :)

I got to 7k life with a Belly of the Beast, any idea what can you get to with a Koam's.

Hey guys!

The build is still viable and just as good for 3.3. Nothing has really changed much - at least not from a quick glance.

Good luck in Incursion!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Appreciate the heads up. Just watched your build guide video for 3.3, and I am seriously considering this as my starter build for lab farming.
"
Hey guys!

The build is still viable and just as good for 3.3. Nothing has really changed much - at least not from a quick glance.

Good luck in Incursion!

Cool, im sold.
The only thing thats kind of a shame is that lab cant spawn incursions :(
Had this build last league as starter and it went out soo well! This league this build will be clearly my starter too
we also get 50% increased placement speed now with 20% quality, that should help with clearspeed a bit
There should be a note on this one that says not all creatures, especially adds for bosses, are affected by the ascendancy taunt. Bestiary was terrible for the adds ignoring the totems and going straight for the champ.
"
thedawn2 wrote:
we also get 50% increased placement speed now with 20% quality, that should help with clearspeed a bit

I don't think this is true. AW 20/20 always had that. I did notice they removed the 'duration' tag from the gem all together. Anyone know if this is going to cause an issue with any of the support gems?
When leveling up, do you make an absolute beeline to Ancestral Bond as fast as possible, or do you pick up the side nodes like Art of the Gladiator, Executioner, and Wrecking Ball that are on the path to Ancestral Bond?
Last edited by KingFishey on Jun 2, 2018, 1:05:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info