[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

This build looks fun, and cheap. Any changes for 3.3?
I just killed the shaper for the first time ever. Thanks for a great guide and a cool build.

gear
Spoiler

Last edited by SagerHead on May 22, 2018, 5:29:30 AM
Where can I get a .Build file for this? I am new and on a Mac so I'm not able to use the offline PoB. Thanks!
"
Where can I get a .Build file for this? I am new and on a Mac so I'm not able to use the offline PoB. Thanks!

Lifted's original posts on page 1 pretty much tell you all and has the details for the passives, gears, leveling etc

with my own experience, sunder will hold you a long way until you can get ancestral call going for your dual totems.

I'm leveling fine at the moment at 89 in standard with most of the gear listed in previous posts here, I focused on getting my masters to 8 at the moment so I can start creating gear and also trying to gather currency to get a Starforge
my gear is mainly the budget version, the expensive version you'd swap Koam's heart for the chest.

I'm excited about trying this to play with some friends.

But completely independent of that, well done for making the best Path of Building link I've ever seen. Leveling trees, alternate gear sets, even leveling gems. That's quality.
i just ripped to standard, spending some of my currency on starforge. Was wondering why you suggest having a five or six link starforge? I already have a six link belly.
I, as well, would be intrested in the changes for 3.3
Im looking to use this as my league starter :)
i played a similiar build using facebreakers some leagues ago and had some good fun with that

I'd be interested as well, but i don't anticipate this build being worthless at farming uberlab's any time soon.

1) most gems in this are looking at minimal at best changes given focus elsewhere
2) only the interaction between perseverance and fortify are notable, but you could still functionally cast it often enough for me to not care.
3) items involved in being able to uberlab farm are simple. level 78, perseverance, bloodgrip amulet, kondo's pride, 5L kondo or rare chest.

Devoto's is fun, but i never even got the enchantment lined up on mine, just used it to farm 6-7 ex and funded what i wanted to test on other builds before being done for the league due to job time constraints. No unique chest piece required to pull of uber runs, no unique boots required, no unique gloves required. so your resource requirement is pretty minimal to get it up to speed. if you take your time, it's particularly easy as the two major boosts to sustain and quality of life drop quickly.
Seems like 3.3 wont change anything, besides some new uniques maybe, but i doubt it.
"
deimudda69 wrote:
Seems like 3.3 wont change anything, besides some new uniques maybe, but i doubt it.

Might see some potential uniques that can be used on the way up, but i doubt the core of the build path has to change much if at all. would think a few passive tree things might gain value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info