[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Is the update coming soon? I'm not sure what to do with certain things in the passive tree like the removal of the totem nodes near iron grip. I'm a relatively new player just want to make sure this build is still viable and if so what changes i need to make.
"
tehslaw wrote:
Is the update coming soon? I'm not sure what to do with certain things in the passive tree like the removal of the totem nodes near iron grip. I'm a relatively new player just want to make sure this build is still viable and if so what changes i need to make.

Removal of what totem nodes? The nodes are still there. Look between Blood Magic and Iron Grip. Those were the totem nodes that was straight across from Blood Magic.
Here is a PoB for what you can do with the 3.7 tree https://pastebin.com/G0EnVxVn

If you don't use PoB then you can use this instead.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.7.1/AAAABAQDAAHnBLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDjwQzBDwFCAUTRRxFewYkRo4G0Ybqhv6IOohVSS7Jd8nICcvKhMspyz7OQ46UjwFPE5AoEd-SHhKxFBHWfNaK14TXz9hUmMXZU1mVGaeZ5toZWjycWpyD3KpdO12rHh6eu97IHvUfNmBOoIHhJSE2YTvhmCHaolxiiKKbIrwi6aQVZRvl3miAKPypBmpJ6mUrKquPq9suR28n702vqfAZsCmwQTBB8MTxBXEgsT2xVPGrsqQz37Xftl82sHbT9wy3D3eh9-_4MPkUelG6hjsXO8O707vfPAf8CbyWvPd9q73MviT-Ov8S_6H
Last edited by Rebur on Jun 19, 2019, 11:26:33 PM
LNB where arrrrre yoooouuuuuuu? :)
I'd love a full update with all the new gem combos maybe impale nodes etc. I have this build on standard with full reset points but don't want to commit. At least my starforge still looks sexy, the prices on standard for those are crazy now.
Ditto. I spent dough on the best equipment and jewels I could find for this alone, and I'm leveling while I wait for the update. It's the best build I've played.
Last edited by Jedijax on Jun 27, 2019, 3:35:27 AM
Would be nice to hear some advices how to improve this build for mappping.
"
iHaveDream wrote:
Would be nice to hear some advices how to improve this build for mappping.

Honestly, just make another build for mapping with the currency you get from farming lab. You can still use this build for bossing though.
Looks like LNB has abandoned this thread. He's posting new Youtube videos, and even updating other threads of his, but no love for this one.

I get it. I mean, he's doing new videos for clicks/$$$, and spending time updating builds in the PoE forums doesn't exactly "pay the bills", so no problem at all.

I guess it'll be up to us to keep the thread updated/active. WHAT SAY YOU? :)
Baloosh is 100% right. We need an update to this build, but LNB is far away.

I'am dissapointed.

CU
TFW you are SSF doing uber lab on 65 with 7k dps per totem. Still easier than any self cast stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info