[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Thanks for updating!

It will be my League Starter :)
My pleasure mate, good luck!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
thanks for update, will try this build to grind uber lab in blight softcore.
Hello ! do you know if implae works with totems ?

as I've understood totems gain the taunt chance so in theory impale should work with totems right?
Can't seem to load the Path of Building.
Receiving errors
Path of Building link works fine - make sure you're running the latest PoB version.

Impale, according to the in-game tooltips, does have the little checkmark next to the totems, so Impale should work fine for totems.

THANK YOU to LNB for posting the new tree, gem swaps, etc! I ended up losing about 800 life with all the changes, but totem placement speed is noticeably faster (it was already fast before), and the damage seems to be a bit better.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Baloosh on Sep 8, 2019, 10:29:24 AM
Thanks for updating. What about Pulverise?

I'm tempted to use it instead of Brutality (I have a 5 link now) but even after 6 linking I'm thinking of keeping it as the 6th.
Hi LNB, just wanted to check regarding the vulnerability and pride aura.Seems like we are unable to cast Pride aura and Vulnerability together as an aura if you linked Vulnerability with Blasphemy. Seems like mortal conviction is the issue as it only allows only 1 non-banner aura to be cast. I have my pride gem linked together with leap slam. Anyone facing the same issue or am I missing anything here?
Manually cast Vulnerability and Enduring Cry while you're running around and your totems are wrecking.
Pride is the free aura.

If you're looking at the POB you will notice that vulnerability was not actually running blasphemy, blasphemy is in the list but unchecked. Confused me too.
"
Kaerthon wrote:
Manually cast Vulnerability and Enduring Cry while you're running around and your totems are wrecking.
Pride is the free aura.

If you're looking at the POB you will notice that vulnerability was not actually running blasphemy, blasphemy is in the list but unchecked. Confused me too.

Thanks, it all make sense now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info