[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

https://pastebin.com/3nWB5ym2

Have updated my build again. Softcore players could get one of those impale cluster and drop some more life i think but i wanna stay over 6k life for my runs to not get oneshottet to Standard

Next thing i will switch are the Boots, but havent decided yet which ones i want to go for. Maybe go for Deaths Door and then Try to make a Horror Craft on Marble Amulet Base to get more Fortify Effect. Havent tested yet.

Also added one of those new Jewels:

Rarity: Unique
Lethal Pride
Timeless Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1 Historic
Radius: Large
--------
Item Level: 77
--------
Commanded leadership over 14249 warriors under Rakiata
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Karui
Historic

Placed it between Barbarism and Juggernaut

it gains me:

10% Fortify effect
Around 5k dps per totems without any buffs/flasks active
20% Fire res
3% movement Speed
some Strength -> gained around 120 Life
20% Increased life Recovery from Flasks
4% Life to the +1 Maximum Endu Charge node

Took me some Time to find a nice guy who lets me switch all he Had in and out. Check out those jewels Guys they are juicy !

We are now finally able to Animation Skip Izaro which means we save more Time every run. As lifting said --> Stronger then ever.

Recorded one run to show my Izaro Fights and Argus. Skipped everything else to keep the Vid as short as possible. Sry for bad quality cuz im not a Streamer or sth so havent set it up correctly. But for demonstration i think its okay :) hf with the eye cancer -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpqWOUDA9fw&feature=youtu.be

gl with the Drops Guys
Last edited by yshnor87 on Jul 3, 2019, 8:15:23 AM
How much of a difference would it make to use axes instead of swords for this build. I have Atziri's disfavor already.
The starforge prices this league really hurt AW champion's viability as a starter which is a shame. It still performed well for me once I actually had the starforge, but I ended up respeccing my champion to a flicker strike slayer in the end because I was burnt out farming with the build to get the starforge.

Still managed to get some top 5 lab leaderboards with it, as well as make some very nice new speed alterations. And on top of that I got to mentor two people this league on how to use my build optimisations to maximum effect which is always a really fun experience.

If there's no update for 3.8 I might send LNB a message and ask if I can help with the tree changes. I have played this build for so many leagues now that it feels like second nature to me lol.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
The starforge prices this league really hurt AW champion's viability as a starter which is a shame. It still performed well for me once I actually had the starforge, but I ended up respeccing my champion to a flicker strike slayer in the end because I was burnt out farming with the build to get the starforge.

Still managed to get some top 5 lab leaderboards with it, as well as make some very nice new speed alterations. And on top of that I got to mentor two people this league on how to use my build optimisations to maximum effect which is always a really fun experience.

If there's no update for 3.8 I might send LNB a message and ask if I can help with the tree changes. I have played this build for so many leagues now that it feels like second nature to me lol.

Intriguing.... can you post your pastebin/tree or changes you've made with 3.7?
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Zionyaru wrote:

Like I said, I unfortunately decided to drop 120 regret orbs and respec it to a flicker strike slayer instead of levelling another character, but if you want I can reconstruct the skilltree I used when I have a bit of time off work later :)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
"
Zionyaru wrote:
"
Baloosh wrote:
"
Zionyaru wrote:

Like I said, I unfortunately decided to drop 120 regret orbs and respec it to a flicker strike slayer instead of levelling another character, but if you want I can reconstruct the skilltree I used when I have a bit of time off work later :)

That would be awesome and you will earn mucho karma for hooking that up!
"
Zionyaru wrote:

...so I guess that's a "no" on the skilltree?

Oh well, appreciate the thought anyway!
"
Baloosh wrote:
Looks like LNB has abandoned this thread. He's posting new Youtube videos, and even updating other threads of his, but no love for this one.

I get it. I mean, he's doing new videos for clicks/$$$, and spending time updating builds in the PoE forums doesn't exactly "pay the bills", so no problem at all.

I guess it'll be up to us to keep the thread updated/active. WHAT SAY YOU? :)

Guys, I am truly sorry that I gave you the impression that I would update the build any further for Legion. The truth is I simply got a bit overwhelmed with what I had to do besides this build.

It is true that in my line of profession putting out new videos is of higher priority, but that doesn't mean I should have given you the impression that I would update the build to reflect the legion changes when I didn't.

I actually did open my PoB a few times to play around with the new supports etc, and while there were a few changes that could potentially benefit the build they were rather minor and I didn't want to risk changing anything that already worked great, to begin with.

The build will be updated for 3.8 and I will do my best to have it reflect the optimal setup for this league. I am planning on having it updated before the league starts tomorrow.

For anyone curious, the build is still completely viable in 3.8 and if you enjoyed playing it in previous leagues you will enjoy it in 3.8 too.

Best
LNB
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

Guys, I am truly sorry that I gave you the impression that I would update the build any further for Legion. The truth is I simply got a bit overwhelmed with what I had to do besides this build.

It is true that in my line of profession putting out new videos is of higher priority, but that doesn't mean I should have given you the impression that I would update the build to reflect the legion changes when I didn't.

I actually did open my PoB a few times to play around with the new supports etc, and while there were a few changes that could potentially benefit the build they were rather minor and I didn't want to risk changing anything that already worked great, to begin with.

The build will be updated for 3.8 and I will do my best to have it reflect the optimal setup for this league. I am planning on having it updated before the league starts tomorrow.

For anyone curious, the build is still completely viable in 3.8 and if you enjoyed playing it in previous leagues you will enjoy it in 3.8 too.

Best
LNB

No worries at all! We understand that sometimes priorities take over, and we all appreciate the hard work you've done on this build in the past!

To hear that you'll do an update for 3.8 is amazing - thank you!

Looking forward to reading your input on the new stuff in 3.8, and how that may (or may not) affect the build. Thanks again!
The build has been updated to fully reflect the changes in 3.7 and 3.8.

Please read the very first part of the guide on the main page to see a changelog!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info