[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

what kind of amulet I need for this build?
"
Trollingers wrote:
what kind of amulet I need for this build?

You will use a rare elder amulet similiar to this:

Extra fire damage and life recovery.
With cyclone stun immunity being removed, spending 2 points to path over and pick up unwavering stance has been a godsend. No more dying to a stun out of nowhere in high tier maps.
"
tiger32kw wrote:
With cyclone stun immunity being removed, spending 2 points to path over and pick up unwavering stance has been a godsend. No more dying to a stun out of nowhere in high tier maps.

Yep. If stun is an issue, Unwavering Stance is just 2 points away. :)
Hey ! Running this build and having a blast ! thank you.

Was wondering, i'm running Cyclone + Pulverize + Ele Dmg + Infused Chanel + Fortify as Slayer Ascendancy.

Would swapping Pulverize for rage and adding Berserk better ?

Thank you.
"
KefurBlood wrote:
Hey ! Running this build and having a blast ! thank you.

Was wondering, i'm running Cyclone + Pulverize + Ele Dmg + Infused Chanel + Fortify as Slayer Ascendancy.

Would swapping Pulverize for rage and adding Berserk better ?

Thank you.

Yes. Rage + Berserk is very strong. Highly recommended.

You can also run Berserker + Raider. You get free rage from Berserker.

With Berkerser + raider, you can get culling from warlord influenced gloves and overleech from Soul Tether belt, Offering of the Serpent, or timeless jewel Glorious Vanity with Ahuana.
Why is Xoph not required anymore for this build?

And with emphasis on AS to proc morten burst why would any skill be useful except cyclone?

If not why don't we go molten strike as we get double of the same skill?

Edit: As it turn out now you can have 100% conversion to fire with skill tree. noice.

still. most skill except cyclone is really useless with ngamahu build
Need more frontal assets and backal assets armor!
Last edited by deepinggiap on Jul 4, 2020, 1:15:15 AM
Hey bois!
So is raider and champion still the best option?
I'm using berserker and Slayer.

that frees up a link in cyclone

Combine with Daresso's Defiance + 1 warcry cluster (jewel or skill tree; not exactly needed if you using second wind in link with) + Enduring cry I have uptime of uber-onslaught pretty much most of the time. thats 40% increase AS and MS, which still lower damage than bron but quite tanky with endurance charge.

Link leap slam with fortify if you want it, picking an entire ascendancy just for perma fortify is not exactly a best choice.

Edit: So i did some comparison. Slayer is a very shitty ascendancy to take. We fully converted to fire so his reflected physical damage is useless. Culling strike can be linked with leap slam. Offering to the serpent is about 1 chaos and has quite good stats. 30 increased AoE if killed recently is useless when other have permanent increased. Pick anything but not slayer!!!!

champion is the best pick out of 3 if you going to relink from duelist

I thinking of pick saboteur blind chance, permanent 30% increase aoe and 8% pen. Pretty good compare what ever duelist has to offer. Man, they sure did killed scion slayer for good.

Edit 2: Culling strike can be linked with warchief/protector in secondary weapon slot. when bosses has 20% health left, press X summon totem and instant kill. less problem with trying to fit it into primary build.
Last edited by deepinggiap on Jul 4, 2020, 9:00:12 AM
Blood and Sand node in the duelist area seem like a better investment wise if you can squeeze a single red gem slot into your build. MORE area and 25% increased in Sand stance in exchange a less damage while you get MORE damage and 45% increased damage from the nodes in blood stance. 10% mana reserve and ONE gem slot.

Man, this build is so hard to squeeze gem slot into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info