[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

I see, thank you.
So overleech is the same.
Is there a tooltip somewhere that shows how much overleech you have left? I've looked multiple times in the upper left corner but I can't figure it out.
"
I see, thank you.
So overleech is the same.
Is there a tooltip somewhere that shows how much overleech you have left? I've looked multiple times in the upper left corner but I can't figure it out.

Besides not healing your life pool to max, there is no visual indicator that I can recall to indicate that the overleech effect has expired.
Spoiler
[quote][url][/url][/quote]
I am totally confused here. You say Slayer provide overleech, but on the skill trees no point on the Slayer ascendancy, instead the Champion is allocated.
Also you mention that the build rely on Vaal Pact for survival, but no skill point given to VP on the trees.
I am seriously misinterpret here something i think.
How are you running Anger 50% mana reserved, herald of ash 25% and elemental weakness 35%? I definitely cannot run it even if I sub a blue for enlighten support.
"
WinterK wrote:
I am totally confused here. You say Slayer provide overleech, but on the skill trees no point on the Slayer ascendancy, instead the Champion is allocated.
Also you mention that the build rely on Vaal Pact for survival, but no skill point given to VP on the trees.
I am seriously misinterpret here something i think.

You will get overleech from 1 of these 2 items:

Vaal Pact is optional. Personally I do not use Vaal Pact at all. You can spec into it if you feel that it helps to ensure your survivability.

"
How are you running Anger 50% mana reserved, herald of ash 25% and elemental weakness 35%? I definitely cannot run it even if I sub a blue for enlighten support.

You don't use Blasphemy if you run Anger. Instead you will get corrupted gloves that grant "Curse on hit with Elemental Weakness".
I was looking at the difference between Lvl 11 elemental weakness and comparing it with Lvl 5 Flammability, and it looked like they provided the same benefit. So I tried equipping this

Am I off base with using that ring and dropping flammability all-together, allowing me to run Ash / Anger / Blood & Sand? I'm on console and it is tedious both searching and finding gear with relevant implicit enchants.

I've probably bricked 10 axes trying to get a good corruption. Wondering if it would just be smarter to pick up a 6L and put something like Cast on Crit on it (would that proc with Cyclone spam)? I know that kind of goes beyond the scope of this build guide, but this is only my second toon so just not too sure about my easiest means for progression, or I guess what I can do to take my character to the next level.

Watchers eyes, at least on Xbox, are pretty tough to get with good rolls.

I ended up dropping the Overleech items, as most of my deaths are from lag issues, like flying into a pack of mobs and realizing my damage isnt registering, only to end up randomly dead. I thought the additional survivability brought on by the 2 Abyssal items might help (and then speccing into slayer.

OP, your build has gotten me back into the game after a long hiatus. Appreciate the detail and leveling tips provided that has gotten me this far. If you have the time, could you take a look at my build and possibly point some leaks or paths for progression I should be focusing.

Thanks
"
On Your Knees wrote:
I was looking at the difference between Lvl 11 elemental weakness and comparing it with Lvl 5 Flammability, and it looked like they provided the same benefit. So I tried equipping this
Unavailable

Am I off base with using that ring and dropping flammability all-together, allowing me to run Ash / Anger / Blood & Sand? I'm on console and it is tedious both searching and finding gear with relevant implicit enchants.

I've probably bricked 10 axes trying to get a good corruption. Wondering if it would just be smarter to pick up a 6L and put something like Cast on Crit on it (would that proc with Cyclone spam)? I know that kind of goes beyond the scope of this build guide, but this is only my second toon so just not too sure about my easiest means for progression, or I guess what I can do to take my character to the next level.

Watchers eyes, at least on Xbox, are pretty tough to get with good rolls.

I ended up dropping the Overleech items, as most of my deaths are from lag issues, like flying into a pack of mobs and realizing my damage isnt registering, only to end up randomly dead. I thought the additional survivability brought on by the 2 Abyssal items might help (and then speccing into slayer.

Unavailable
Unavailable

OP, your build has gotten me back into the game after a long hiatus. Appreciate the detail and leveling tips provided that has gotten me this far. If you have the time, could you take a look at my build and possibly point some leaks or paths for progression I should be focusing.

Thanks

Running curse on hit ring with Flammability definitely works. :)

You don't need 6L on your axe cos you only need support gems in there. Molten Burst only gets proc from Cyclone and a proc skill can't proc another skill. Going pure Cyclone will give you more damage than CoC for this build.

Looking at your POB, your gears are pretty balanced. The main issue that you are facing is chaos resist. You will want to get it to 50+% or your character will die a lot.

Check out the gems section. I have updated the gems setup for Cyclone. Consider switching to that.

I recommend you to get a Spiked gloves that roll similar to this:

Use Awakened Melee Physical (as shown in the guide) for intimidate buff.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Any tips on how best I should go about crafting those gloves you linked? I haven't messed around with much fossil crafting but my guess would be to take that route. Just not really sure which ones would be optimal to use.
"
On Your Knees wrote:
Any tips on how best I should go about crafting those gloves you linked? I haven't messed around with much fossil crafting but my guess would be to take that route. Just not really sure which ones would be optimal to use.

You can use Serrated fossil to craft the gloves. :)

You can check out: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&an=str_armour

A +1 next to the mod indicate that it has higher chance to show while a -1 means it has lowered chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info