[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"
Lunartuna wrote:
Playing around a lot. Changed flammability to Temp chains for fun and thought i would lose kill speed so i went into all the fire pen i could reach on the tree.

Surprisingly at 78% pen things die waaay faster then when i was running flammability with 68% pen. Not sure why.

https://pastebin.com/DhgPSGCa

The burning damage from Molten Burst could be the reason why mobs die faster because Temporal Chain increases the burn duration.

And very nice damage you have over there. Life is a little low though. ;)
Could someone give me advice? I'm running this build and I see to be dying a lot more often than I would like and I dont see myself killing higher bosses ANY time soon. Im not entirely sure what I can do besides spending even money, getting into absurd prices.

"
blazeb212 wrote:
Could someone give me advice? I'm running this build and I see to be dying a lot more often than I would like and I dont see myself killing higher bosses ANY time soon. Im not entirely sure what I can do besides spending even money, getting into absurd prices.

I recommend you to drop Executioner from skill tree and spend those points in getting jewel sockets.

You should have 6000 life when you reach level 90.

I see that you are also using the wrong version of Watcher's Eye. You want the version that grant "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire".

Running Enfeeble instead of Elemental Weakness will also increase your eHP by 30%. This is especially useful if you want to level your character.

You can consider swapping Devoto to Starkonja helm for more life.

In your 6L chest setup, replace Added Fire with Fortify. This will greatly improve your survivability.
If consecrated path already does 50% converted damage to fire and weapon does another 50%, why do i need to pick avatar of fire? Just asking.
"
Raidki wrote:
If consecrated path already does 50% converted damage to fire and weapon does another 50%, why do i need to pick avatar of fire? Just asking.

You will go for Xoph's Blood skill tree if you play Consecrated Path. :)

Xoph's Blood however will be optional for Consecrated. It is still good for it's cover in ash and fire penetration but a rare elder/shaper amulet can be used to replace it.
Is this build still gonna be viable on 3.7? If yes is slayer/raider still good after the slayer ascendents nerf? Could Jugg/raider work? thx.
"
Kuchikisan wrote:
Is this build still gonna be viable on 3.7? If yes is slayer/raider still good after the slayer ascendents nerf? Could Jugg/raider work? thx.

Yes it will still be valid in 3.7. Waiting for the new skill tree to be released and I will update it accordingly. :)
Gonna prob be using this build, we'll see how it rolls.

EDIT:

Wait, I don't get it. Guide says champion & raider. but the "my builds" link to this build says (End Game Viable as Slayer & Raider). So do you swap out Champion for Slayer when doing other content besides Uber lab?
Last edited by ArneXis on Jun 5, 2019, 5:25:42 PM
Hi, with the league coming up dangerously close can I get an update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info