NO LONGER MAINTAINED

"
Shareware wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:
Hey guys !

I am leveling this build actualy (lvl 32) and it is tons of funs.

I want to use some specters for boss to help a bit in mono.

What specters should i use and what is gems recommended to use with ? (in a 4L)

I will buy an essence wurm too. Should i use haste like OP or maybe anger or something else ?

Thx in advance.

Cheers !

Anger fucks EE so haste will be better, but its not needed at your lvl thats something you can figure later.
Flame sentinels should work for you lvl, that been said spectres doesnt do that much at that lvl they are nice too have thou.

Thanks for your answer, i will use haste and flame sentinel. But in endgame, what spectres should i use ?
"
Garvil wrote:

Thanks for your answer, i will use haste and flame sentinel. But in endgame, what spectres should i use ?

For clear Solar guards, for bosses tukohama's vanguards.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:

Thanks for the answer :)

I am level 51 now and leveling is just funny with this build.

Just bought a 4L Sire of shards, totaly indredible ! (For 6 alchs it was ok)

Thanks a lot for sharing this build, you've made my day ;)
"
Garvil wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:

Thanks for the answer :)

I am level 51 now and leveling is just funny with this build.

Just bought a 4L Sire of shards, totaly indredible ! (For 6 alchs it was ok)

Thanks a lot for sharing this build, you've made my day ;)

Glad you like it (:
Hey, I found a belly of the beast drop. Does it give more eHP than a cloak of defiance(I plan to use a shaped body armour with like 100 life, some mana and 10% dmg taken as life instead)
So should I use the belly as BiS or is the 10% mod better?
"
Akachikaze wrote:
Hey, I found a belly of the beast drop. Does it give more eHP than a cloak of defiance(I plan to use a shaped body armour with like 100 life, some mana and 10% dmg taken as life instead)

path of building will tell you, also the mana regen from cloak also isnt something you should underestimate.
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Akachikaze wrote:

path of building will tell you, also the mana regen from cloak also isnt something you should underestimate.

Ok, Ill use PoB then.
Not underestimating the mana regen. Im building a max block build using the anvil so I regen faster than I lose life from hit blocks. Im just scared of 1)DoT's. 2)One Shots. 3)Super Fast Multi Hits(like shaper beam). None of these have regen as a nullifying factor. As I run an insta mana eternal flask I pop whenever I use a life flask I dont face mana problems ever.
In which case, isnt the rare better than CoD?
"
Akachikaze wrote:
"
Shareware wrote:
"
Akachikaze wrote:

Ok, Ill use PoB then.
Not underestimating the mana regen. Im building a max block build using the anvil so I regen faster than I lose life from hit blocks. Im just scared of 1)DoT's. 2)One Shots. 3)Super Fast Multi Hits(like shaper beam). None of these have regen as a nullifying factor. As I run an insta mana eternal flask I pop whenever I use a life flask I dont face mana problems ever.
In which case, isnt the rare better than CoD?

Get a good rare than or even a kaom's heart if you can spare the sockets / have enough strenghts.
shaper beam is a degen otherwise you would be able to block it, at least poe db says its dmg over time.
For numbers just try diffrents chests in PoB.
Quick question, how are you able to cast groups of 5 skeletons? I've just watched your promenade vid and you cast them in groups whereas I'm only able to cast them singularly? Thanks.
"
interox wrote:
Quick question, how are you able to cast groups of 5 skeletons? I've just watched your promenade vid and you cast them in groups whereas I'm only able to cast them singularly? Thanks.

From dust unique jewel (not to dust) + Spell echo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info