NO LONGER MAINTAINED

If you are settling for just 3 then yeah i would agree plus the -20% minion life hurts more than people like to admit.

vis mortis is a better fit for hybrid builds anyway.
The reason i would drop bones of ullr over vis mortis is becuase of movement speed since we talking about a build running 2h weapon so movement skills suck. i would take 30ms boots over any chest in this case, thats just my personal preferance thou.
"
mfa1486 wrote:
what the Pantheon ??

Brine King
Ryslatha

But you can take what ever minor one you like the most.
this jewel working with u ? From Dust summon 8 with it and 8 without it
"
mfa1486 wrote:
this jewel working with u ? From Dust summon 8 with it and 8 without it

its not adding maximum skeletons - you summon 3 instead of 1 at once.
Last edited by Shareware on Jan 12, 2018, 2:23:08 PM
Think it'd be worth dropping some of those Marauder Life nodes or the Duelist nodes to pick up Necromantic Aegis and use Victario's Charity?
"
Think it'd be worth dropping some of those Marauder Life nodes or the Duelist nodes to pick up Necromantic Aegis and use Victario's Charity?

Dropping pledge and life for aegis? No
You give up too much for it 100%inc mana a socket and 6 Nodes.

I tried it on my hyrid version using spectres as well as skellys and even there i did prefer the defence, its not bad in this case thou.
"
Shareware wrote:
Dropping pledge and life for aegis? No
You give up too much for it 100%inc mana a socket and 6 Nodes.

I tried it on my hyrid version using spectres as well as skellys and even there i did prefer the defence, its not bad in this case thou.

Oh, I meant with the Skelly/Spectre version. I decided against Aegis + Charity, it doesn't seem useful vs bosses, and clearing should be fast without it anyway.
Last edited by Cydonia0 on Jan 13, 2018, 6:12:28 AM
Hey guys !

I am leveling this build actualy (lvl 32) and it is tons of funs.

I want to use some specters for boss to help a bit in mono.

What specters should i use and what is gems recommended to use with ? (in a 4L)

I will buy an essence wurm too. Should i use haste like OP or maybe anger or something else ?

Thx in advance.

Cheers !
"
Garvil wrote:
Hey guys !

I am leveling this build actualy (lvl 32) and it is tons of funs.

I want to use some specters for boss to help a bit in mono.

What specters should i use and what is gems recommended to use with ? (in a 4L)

I will buy an essence wurm too. Should i use haste like OP or maybe anger or something else ?

Thx in advance.

Cheers !

Anger fucks EE so haste will be better, but its not needed at your lvl thats something you can figure later.
Flame sentinels should work for you lvl, that been said spectres doesnt do that much at that lvl they are nice too have thou.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info