NO LONGER MAINTAINED

Do you consider using a rare AR or EVA/AR chest over the cloak.

I mean the benefit of 100+ life, 80+ resis and 1k+ armor over the 10% dmg to mana seems worth it.
"
Xafniko wrote:
Do you consider using a rare AR or EVA/AR chest over the cloak.

I mean the benefit of 100+ life, 80+ resis and 1k+ armor over the 10% dmg to mana seems worth it.

well the life is nice but armour/ev isnt realy usefull since i have no scaling for it, res would be QoL thing for ele weakness maps. if i wouldnt need the sockets i would consinder a kaom's heart though. Overall i think cloak of defiance ends up more EHP than a normal rare chest (~350Life from a rare chest vs 560EHP by +10% MoM very rough numbers). If you could get your hands on a realy nice one with %phys reduction + life etc, it is an option but ye red/green sockets arent realy usefull and coloring those might be a pain.
Ops haha, yeah I lvled my summon skeleton gem through my main character and it was a very much improved dmg I got :D, just need to lvl 75 and start to use a nice bone helmet, the 40% minion damage must be a gaint boost to the minion dmg? :) thanks for helping me btw^^
"
sexton275 wrote:
Ops haha, yeah I lvled my summon skeleton gem through my main character and it was a very much improved dmg I got :D, just need to lvl 75 and start to use a nice bone helmet, the 40% minion damage must be a gaint boost to the minion dmg? :) thanks for helping me btw^^

the 40% on the helmet are also "%increased damage" which means they are additive to all your other sources of %increased damage that been said its quite a nice bonus. (:
I have also been running a similar Dead Reckoning build. I haven't really decided what weapon I like better. I have been experimenting with Sire of Shards, Femurs of the Saints and Pledge of Hands.

Sire of shards seems to have the better clear speed, but not as effective on bosses.

Femurs and Pledge of Hands seem to have similar direct damage potential. Although the bonus Spell Echo from Pledge makes clear speed easier. But with Femurs I don't feel the need to run GMP with 9-10 projectiles already going with full mages out. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for posting your build.
add leveling tree pls
Hi, and Thanks for the build !

I was wondering, in your poe pastebin and your skill tree, i do not see where you get 40 intell in radius of your two dread reckoning jewels ... Am i missing something ?
"Added a master audio volume slider." - Patch Notes 3.0.0.
Our prayers have been heard !
"
covermystxii wrote:
Hi, and Thanks for the build !

I was wondering, in your poe pastebin and your skill tree, i do not see where you get 40 intell in radius of your two dread reckoning jewels ... Am i missing something ?

I believe he does from what I see. You don't need the points allocated in order to gain the jewels benefit. As long as the jewels radius touches the required node, that is all that is needed.
At what lvl can i start using the skeletal mages to lvl efficiently?

Also can u do all end game bosses with this build? how fast do bosses die compared to Dark PAct or sunder builds?

Ty
"
Gameslinger wrote:

I believe he does from what I see. You don't need the points allocated in order to gain the jewels benefit. As long as the jewels radius touches the required node, that is all that is needed.

Oh yeah right, i think the PoB tooltip saying "X allocated in radius" disturbed me.
Never had radius jewels before, thanks for the answer. ;)
"Added a master audio volume slider." - Patch Notes 3.0.0.
Our prayers have been heard !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info