NO LONGER MAINTAINED

what you guys think i should upgrade?
"
TheDraug wrote:

what you guys think i should upgrade?

summon skelly gem main source of your damage get a lvl 21 one

i am very satisfied like this. leveling most gems again after vendoring them for 20% quality. when animate guardian is higher level i will use him for guardians and shaper too but for now he is too low level. he holds 2x dyadus for 200% extra burning damage and iceblink chest (i use 3x tukohama vanguard spectres)

turned in 6x 20/20 summon skeleton gems i had on the switch but none of them turned 21 :(
Last edited by kompaniet on Feb 8, 2018, 5:32:40 PM
Thank you very much for this build. Started as a pure skeleton mage summoner and then turned hybrid using 4x Tukohama vanguards as spectres and added dual curse setup later on.

With the below quite modest gear managed to down Red Elder, 157/157 everything on the Atlas and Uber Atziri.

One of the safest builds I ever played in any league and also one of the strongest damage wise.

Items:

Edit: Using GMP for skeletons usually, but for some bosses I've been switching it with Culling Strike
Last edited by alex064 on Feb 11, 2018, 2:37:37 AM
Hi fellow skelly users. I would also like to share my build.

https://pastebin.com/k1gV24ux

Strength:
+immune to shock
+immune to ignite
+cannot be bullied by physical hits (Minotaur/Izaro/Elder tentacle slam)
+does not easily die when caught by a Necropolis boss compare to max block necromancers
+pseudo aegis with cwdt spirit offering
+high chaos resistance

Weakness:
-degen
-30k and above pure elemental slam/one shot
-no leech

Last edited by elemental_oasis on Feb 18, 2018, 11:30:50 AM
What are your thoughts around how the upcoming Necromancer ascendancy changes (https://i.redd.it/xiix9mjexli01.jpg) will affect his build? I'm struggling to get my head around how Bone Sculptor will work with the dead reckoning jewel.
"
davidbarr wrote:
What are your thoughts around how the upcoming Necromancer ascendancy changes (https://i.redd.it/xiix9mjexli01.jpg) will affect his build? I'm struggling to get my head around how Bone Sculptor will work with the dead reckoning jewel.

This build will not be affected with the changes to necromancer because it is not relying in mistress of sacrfice as the primary defensive mechanic. Probably with the buff to skeleton warriors (hits cant be evaded) can now compete with the popularity of skeletal mages.
"
davidbarr wrote:

Should free up a jewel slot since we dont need from dust anymore. Over all it doesnt change much.
with new ascendancy node you can summon up to 12 skeleton mage with this build, (with 3 Dead Reckoning), no?

anyway im testing this build in hc and its good, not at level of spectre, but pretty solid and nice dps

7 life 3k mana for mom, at liv 90, but im using kaoms hearth (think is better for hc), at liv 9596-97 with best items i thnk you can reach 8k life

less defensive then spectre, they have around 6k life, but fortify and more block, and less damage, but we need to see the patch notes, if they nerf spectre how i think, i will use this build for sure

Last edited by giggig92 on Feb 27, 2018, 6:20:21 AM
s
"
giggig92 wrote:
with new ascendancy node you can summon up to 12 skeleton mage with this build, (with 3 Dead Reckoning), no?

anyway im testing this build in hc and its good, not at level of spectre, but pretty solid and nice dps

7 life 3k mana for mom, at liv 90, but im using kaoms hearth (think is better for hc), at liv 9596-97 with best items i thnk you can reach 8k life

less defensive then spectre, they have around 6k life, but fortify and more block, and less damage, but we need to see the patch notes, if they nerf spectre how i think, i will use this build for sure

It might be worth it if you get closer to 15 by using items with +skellys not sure thou, waiting for patch notes. still not sure what to start bestiary with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info