[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

This build can faceroll whole game with 4.2k hp 1.9k mana. 48k ho dps with conc, shock amulet and 55% cold pen flask up. Invested 10ex worth of gear, tho 6l carcass is like 6ex, so with tabula and 4ex, its still shaper and uber atziri viable. Me like. :) I can see nerf coming. :D Also this all was done 82lvl.
Last edited by Surinasauva on Jan 10, 2018, 4:14:40 PM
"
trollzilla wrote:
Got a new ring
Spent quite a bit but so far seems worth it.

Nice but you can only have one curse. Work towards a +1 curse amulet and you're sorted.
Thanks for the advice Zorven. I took most of it and have pretty much doubled my dps.

So at what point do yall think the build becomes guardians/shaper/uber atzubi viable? I'm sitting at about 4.5k life with 45k DPS in hideout.
Lvling a Miner to get on the wagon before it's nerfed :) Had a skelemancer and a cycloner that got boring. Time to get crazy on the deeps. Already bought most of what I will need...just need to grind out those levels now. Still need to work on a shield. Will pick up a neat one soon.

Spoiler
Last edited by crzytimes on Jan 10, 2018, 9:07:42 PM
For past 2 days I was trying to craft a good dagger with at least 2x extra cold/lightning damage. Finaly after around 8k alterations, 300 regals/scourings I made this:

I'm going to multimod it obviously, but first I need to get Eleron to lvl 8 :s.
I also made few very good daggers that could sell for few ex, but I was mainly aiming for that double extra dmg.
"
Thanks for the advice Zorven. I took most of it and have pretty much doubled my dps.

So at what point do yall think the build becomes guardians/shaper/uber atzubi viable? I'm sitting at about 4.5k life with 45k DPS in hideout.

45k dps is enough for all content , but you should get more hp to make the fights a bit easier. 5k hp and 2k mana is comfortable at least for shaper and elder, guardians can be much harder depending on mods..

I'm sitting at 55k dps (+ yoke of suffering) and shaper goes down super fast. Dont think its actualy worth investing too much into this build once you got to this level of dps since it doesnt realy matter if you can do a shaper phase in 3 or 4 seconds. Clearspeed and survivability cant realy be improved that much no matter what you invest

Edit: looked a your gear .. you should probably spec out of at least one of the aoe nodes since you got a carcass and also 2 of the long winter jewels. those points cant be spent on other stuff like more mana or life.

Well also i dont get why people are using the cyclopean coil, at best its maybe 25% increased dmg (not more) , even a rare rustic sash would be much better
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 10, 2018, 9:34:23 PM
I assumed it was for the cannot be frozen or shocked mods. Otherwise, need a dream fragments.
yea the cannot be frozen mod is a reason to use it, but it sacrifices so much resistances you can get from the slot. IM not even using dream fragments but the only situation i need freeze immune for is opening unid strongboxes (died to quite a few of em)
Last edited by swaggerino123 on Jan 10, 2018, 10:00:27 PM
"

No problem, mate. :) You're further along than me at the moment, though in my defense, I can't put as much time into POE as I would like. School semester starts up soon and I'll have even less time. Anyway, nice job on the build. I was looking over it and remembered that in addition to the totem/detonate mine setup, you could additionally run cast when damage taken and mines in your gloves and even move immortal call with increased duration if you really want. I just did this on my gear last night and it's a nice quality of life buff. I find sometimes (especially following abyss cracks) I think I get my totem down and am casting mines, only to realize I don't have a totem placed: with this additional setup, you take a hit and they still get cast.

This next bit isn't directed towards you CodyWilson per se, feel free to answer, though.

I'm not understanding how cyclopean coil prevents freezing for this build? Unless your guys' dex is higher than your intelligence? I must be missing something lol. I thought it prevented shocked and ignited damage.

On a side note, has anyone used path of building to craft what perfect gear would like in each slot (max roles, level 21 gems, etc.)? Would be interesting to look at.
"
swaggerino123 wrote:
yea the cannot be frozen mod is a reason to use it, but it sacrifices so much resistances you can get from the slot. IM not even using dream fragments but the only situation i need freeze immune for is opening unid strongboxes (died to quite a few of em)

Incorrect, you won't be able to reach cannot be frozen because your Dexterity will most likely not be higher than your Intelligence by default as we go over the witches' area.

The reason to use this is not even for the damage (it's nice and so is the stats increase but they're just bonuses), the reason I went for it is with a little bit of min-max with stats and jewels, I have it so that STR is higher than my DEX by a few points, which in turns grants me Shock & Ignite immunity.

Cannot be frozen is easily taken care of with a Diamond Flask of Heat so no dream fragments needed either if you go that route which pretty much allows you free reign on a ring slot and a Flask.

I use Atziri, Taste Of Hate, Lavianga, Diamond flask (freeze immune/removal) and a health pot with Bleeding removal/immunity.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info