[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Well guys, its a amazing build, currently lvl92 and cleared all content ( even completly completed whole atlas 157/157) and had so much fun with it and probably will do next couple weeks. Gonna share my items with you and thnx for a great build :).

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

110k HO DPS for kicks and giggles that's with Hatred and W/O flask.

Overcapped resist, 4.8k HP and 45% cold pen. Would be 55% cold pen if I were to get that damn enchant lol. Lightning and Fire sitting at 30% pen so they'll flatline at 40% with that rare as fuck enchant (in my case at least).

Should i go dual dagger or stay w/ shield?
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Overcapped resist, 4.8k HP and 45% cold pen. Would be 55% cold pen if I were to get that damn enchant lol. Lightning and Fire sitting at 30% pen so they'll flatline at 40% with that rare as fuck enchant (in my case at least).

Should i go dual dagger or stay w/ shield?

It's not something I'd recommend right off the bat because it requires a bit of min-maxing and you might need to make adjustments on the passive tree to fit your current situation. My passive tree differs a bit from Windz because I built around stuff I had and could afford.

With dual dagger, your damage will shoot up big time but you'll be required to make up some spell crit chance & life based on the shield you linked.

You'll also need to get accustomed to Whirling Blade. I'm actually liking it a bit more compared to Shield Charge because it doesn't suffer as bad as Shield Charge with pathing issues.

As you can just from the above, switching to dual dagger whilst EPIC requires a bit of tweaking around stuff you'll be losing and also the need to accommodate for Whirling Blade, life, resist and so on. I lost ~300HP sitting at 4.8k now which would have been worst if I didn't adjust my abyss jewels.

If you're considering the switch and need help in game, you can add me. A lot of people here already did lol.

Question: Why do you have another Glacial Cascade Gem in the helm?
https://imgur.com/a/NJxSB

İ did kill my last portal. 4 times dead at trio,1 at atziri. i have still so many problem this fights. but ty for build. my first disfavor.

Edit:

Shaper also killed. my first shaper kill. Tyvm for this build. First time end game content clear.

Dying sun drop :)

https://imgur.com/a/GHpHK
Last edited by Clansman77 on Jan 12, 2018, 5:13:59 PM
"
Clansman77 wrote:
https://imgur.com/a/NJxSB

İ did kill my last portal. 4 times dead at trio,1 at atziri. i have still so many problem this fights. but ty for build. my first disfavor.

Lucky! And good work.

A few agos I bit the bullet and bought 2 sets of uber atziri, 1 shotted her as per usual but ended up with 2 helms lol.

I guess it's one of those end game content that you need to really luck out on.

In other news, I've done 3 Shaper this morning and got 2 starforge and a 100% rolled shaper's gloves (at least these sell for ~50C on average haha).

Well i took steps to get my res in order, and just crafted a decent dagger myself. I should've kept my 78% conversion dag but instead i sold it for 19ex..

I lose exactly 163 health, leaving me at 5197 hp w/ 2182 mana. Even if i put on my biscos/goldwyrm it wouldn't be affecting me much. So all thats stopping me is getting a whirling blades gem. Of course that also lets me change my helmet

Mow i could focus on an additional mine helm with no worries ^_^. Doing all this leaves me w/ close to 250k avg hit. Orginially 205k avg w/ shield.
"
trollzilla wrote:
Well i took steps to get my res in order, and just crafted a decent dagger myself. I should've kept my 78% conversion dag but instead i sold it for 19ex..

I lose exactly 163 health, leaving me at 5197 hp w/ 2182 mana. Even if i put on my biscos/goldwyrm it wouldn't be affecting me much. So all thats stopping me is getting a whirling blades gem. Of course that also lets me change my helmet

Mow i could focus on an additional mine helm with no worries ^_^. Doing all this leaves me w/ close to 250k avg hit. Orginially 205k avg w/ shield.

Yeah, if you tweak the gear and resist around, dual dagger is pretty epic. my POB avg hit is broken beyond measure if I factor in the corrupted CJ i'm getting over the weekend and 10% pen on boot enchant; was some ~450k per mine vs Shaper. It's nuts.
So would like some feedback discussion on the 6 link choices:

Right now I have GC-Remote-Minefield-Conc Effect-Hypo-Cold Pen. A lot of people in this thread drop those greens for Crit Strikes and Trap and Mine Support. I originally went this build following Tarke and he was very much against Trap and Mine and he is a frequent Miner. I can understand Crit Strikes is good, but I am hesitant to drop something for it. Is there reasoning for this two changes? Right now I seem to clear at least through Tier 13 pretty easily. Still haven't tried higher since I have mainly doing the Elder fights (so no sextants yet) trying to complete the challenge even though running shaped Vaults or something else is probably more efficient.

My profile is public so you can check out what I am running. I have Yoke and 40% crit with 364% multiplier, 58% cold penetration and 26k tool tip damage per use. Everything seems to die in one hit minus a few of the bosses.

Would post the gear but I am fairly new and don't know how to.
Last edited by 3rdEyeDeuteranopia on Jan 12, 2018, 12:33:23 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

How are you getting up to 55% cold pen? Ascendency, watchers eye, and what other stuff am I missing??

IGN: Ezee_mode
Love this build, can't play it anymore since yesterday, get kik for too many action when i keep pressing my 1 with my detonate totem ( boss/ breach ) thanks GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info