[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Glad to know I'm not going crazy with the belt! I knew it was for the shock and ignite immunity. It's not hard to get resists in your other gear anyway.
Last edited by fx324 on May 19, 2020, 2:28:36 PM
"
fx324 wrote:
ShadowGenysis.

I have a gift for you. Shame our time zones are so out of wack. I'll see you this weekend maybe?

You fucking legend. You even coloured it for me lol hahaha. Thanks well if you're on in like 6 hrs we should be able to trade.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
"
fx324 wrote:
ShadowGenysis.

I have a gift for you. Shame our time zones are so out of wack. I'll see you this weekend maybe?

BTW, look at what 2 CHAOS did for me yesterday.

and about 9 for this one

Still not perfect, I lost 5% chance to shock when I switched to the +1 curse Yoke, I'll need to craft some rings again but I did drop a few shaped one yesterday waiting to be crafted:

I need a pretty annoying roll lol, I need chance to shock 5% at the very least and assassin's mark on hit; I should be able to work around the resist and loss of life quite easily.

Too bad it's no Diamond ring though.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 10, 2018, 11:49:34 PM
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
For past 2 days I was trying to craft a good dagger with at least 2x extra cold/lightning damage. Finaly after around 8k alterations, 300 regals/scourings I made this:

I'm going to multimod it obviously, but first I need to get Eleron to lvl 8 :s.
I also made few very good daggers that could sell for few ex, but I was mainly aiming for that double extra dmg.

Just PM "Ephiservice" in game.

He's a mate of mine and has his own mastercraft thread at:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2038687/page/1

He's legit and he's my goto guy for mastercraft/multimods/etc.

Bring the mat, in that case 2 Exalts for Elreon's Multimod and even though he's a friend, I always drop some tips for him as he does a lot of non level 8 free of charge.
What i should upgrade.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
For past 2 days I was trying to craft a good dagger with at least 2x extra cold/lightning damage. Finaly after around 8k alterations, 300 regals/scourings I made this:

I also made few very good daggers that could sell for few ex, but I was mainly aiming for that double extra dmg.

Bring the mat, in that case 2 Exalts for Elreon's Multimod and even though he's a friend, I always drop some tips for him as he does a lot of non level 8 free of charge.

Got my Elreon to lvl 8 today, spend 2ex on prophecy but I finally got it. I also annuled one of the double extra dmg dagger I made earlier. Shame it is only T1 and T3 extra dmg. Now I'm running with both daggers, 115k avg dmg with flasks active and conc effect.
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
xxxskollxxx wrote:

Got my Elreon to lvl 8 today, spend 2ex on prophecy but I finally got it. I also annuled one of the double extra dmg dagger I made earlier. Shame it is only T1 and T3 extra dmg. Now I'm running with both daggers, 115k avg dmg with flasks active and conc effect.

Pity indeed. But you win some and you lose some. I made like a carbon copy, almost of my dagger with 2 chaos spam as per the post above via my steam account under ShadowGenisys. I'm tempted to go dual dagger. It'd be a tad bit of an overkill, I'm already at 82k hideout dps with just Hatred on. With a replica I'll be sitting at around 150K
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters

110k HO DPS for kicks and giggles that's with Hatred and W/O flask.

Overcapped resist, 4.8k HP and 45% cold pen. Would be 55% cold pen if I were to get that damn enchant lol. Lightning and Fire sitting at 30% pen so they'll flatline at 40% with that rare as fuck enchant (in my case at least).
I'm enjoying this build so far, but I feel like my DPS is still lacking compared to a lot of the other posts i've seen. Even with the next 8-9 levels I don't get much of DPS increase from the passive skill tree, so if someone can point me where I can upgrade most that would be sweet. I just upgraded my chest and amulet, and probably have too many resists, but I'm not sure where I should add more damage.

Thanks!

Spoiler

Last edited by SavvyBaby3 on Jan 11, 2018, 1:24:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info