[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
absolutefury wrote:

I think you should craft the spell damage mod that gives damage as chaos.
35-42 spell damage and Gain 5% of non chaos damage as extra chaos damage.

Is 5% of chaos damage better than a higher spell damage roll? It's calculated after the spell damage bonus so it could be 10% bonus damage right? Are there other benefits to chaos damage?
Hi, I’ve not had much time to play yet, got to lvl 47 so far. Had to swap to arc, even I don’t like it! I like GC that’s why I’ve pick this build;) but just been thinking is that “tremor rod” any good for lvling? I mean If u get it as 4l it’s actually 5l and additional detonate mines could b good no? And up to 60 spell damage... Is it worth to use it? I won’t b home for next few days so I just thinking what I could do to ease my lvling once I get home;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Can someone explain why Windz has a CWDT setup in the shaper mine helm? Wouldnt you wanna put something like lightning spire in there? Thats slightly confusing. Also wondering how expensive it is to craft a nice stat stick, I have 1ex but dunno if I should buy unique rings for Loreweave to replace my Tabula or spend it on trying to make stat stick. Im using GC atm with 2 Princess but would like to go back to Arc.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Dec 11, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Can someone explain why Windz has a CWDT setup in the shaper mine helm? Wouldnt you wanna put something like lightning spire in there?

lightning spire is a trap which isn't supported by the remote mine affix on the helmet. that affix is useless for this build since you want your mine gems in your 6L, but i think it's always coupled with the "place an additional mine" affix which is bonkers for this build.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 11, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
"
qaizr wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Can someone explain why Windz has a CWDT setup in the shaper mine helm? Wouldnt you wanna put something like lightning spire in there?

lightning spire is a trap which isn't supported by the remote mine affix on the helmet. that affix is useless for this build since you want your mine gems in your 6L, but i think it's always coupled with the "place an additional mine" affix which is bonkers for this build.

Ah right I knew that! So the idea for a helm like that is just to benefit from the +1 mine.
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Ah right I knew that! So the idea for a helm like that is just to benefit from the +1 mine.

yep. i was checking out your character and noticed your arcane surge is over leveled. you need it to be level 6 if you want it to proc with flame dash or level 4 to proc with frost bomb. also CWDT will never trigger fortify since fortify's level requirement has to be 38 or lower. a level 5 enfeeble would be a good replacement.
Last edited by qaizr on Dec 11, 2018, 2:47:30 PM
Whats the consensus regarding The Long Winter jewels? 1, 2, or none? This build does struggle a bit more than most with jewel slots, most costing 3 skills points to obtain.

Also are hypnotic jewels or standard cobalt/etc jewels better on average?
in the PoB leveling tree you are making drastic changes like between level 3 add leveling 4 you are literally respect your entire tree
Which boot enchant should we look for?

edit:
Also in POB you have antifreeze/chill both on a ring and a flask - intended?
Would Lavianga's Spirit be a good manaflask option?
Last edited by ChristianoManu on Dec 11, 2018, 5:57:25 PM
"
gingermanx wrote:
in the PoB leveling tree you are making drastic changes like between level 3 add leveling 4 you are literally respect your entire tree

u go from non crit to crit and change starting node yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info