[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Is low life still stronger than life at the end game in 3.5?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Can some one take alook at my gear and see what i can upgrade. I face uber elder today but still not kill him. I think i'm missing some defend. My damaged is huge but got one shot everytime
"
Hoàng_Lanh wrote:
Can some one take alook at my gear and see what i can upgrade. I face uber elder today but still not kill him. I think i'm missing some defend. My damaged is huge but got one shot everytime

at the start of your tree you can respec the three elemental focus nodes to the three assassination nodes for more crit. swapping your mana flask with a Lavianga's Spirit might help with your defenses. you can probably get a lot more life on your boots and belt.
hey guys, how to kill uber elder, have 60k dmg in ho, but i cant kill him, now i wanna 6 link shavrone and swap to ll version, and check my profile pls, what need to fix?
"
qaizr wrote:
"
Hoàng_Lanh wrote:

at the start of your tree you can respec the three elemental focus nodes to the three assassination nodes for more crit. swapping your mana flask with a Lavianga's Spirit might help with your defenses. you can probably get a lot more life on your boots and belt.

Thanks for your advise. I change the tree and buy a taste of hate. Then he down easily in 2 portal
I see a lot of physical damage scaling on the build. Where does the physical damage come from?
great build very powerful, it's been working out great for me, my first time playing mines. i didn't take "Volatile Miles" passive til around lvl 63 or so, and i just want to tell everyone that you should get that passive AS SOON AS YOU CAN because it makes the build feel SIGNIFICANTLY smoother =)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Is low life still stronger than life at the end game in 3.5?

Interested in hearing some responses to this as well.

Also, do the rest of you prioritize armor, evasion, or both for your rares?
Last edited by McPumpkin on Dec 12, 2018, 10:26:11 PM
What weapon should I be using to level up with arc mine? I got 2 princess, but I feel like that's probably terrible and not good for arc.
"
Crow1i wrote:
What weapon should I be using to level up with arc mine? I got 2 princess, but I feel like that's probably terrible and not good for arc.

Hi, use 2 wands with spell damage/lightning flat dmg/lightning dmg %/spell crit
or daggers pretty same
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Dec 13, 2018, 2:39:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info