[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

Before I remove the shaper attack speed roll, I wanted to make sure no one wants it.

I know some like the attack speed for shield charge, and I guess you could also link shield charge / whirling blades to it for the shaper 'lvl 20 faster attacks to socketed gems' mod as well. I personally don't use it though.

Just let me know.

IGN: GlacialFacialAbyss

If no one wants it in like 24 hours, i'll just remove suffix and multi mod.

how are u doin this?? the remove ?

Craft prefix cannot be changed (2 EX cost), then use a scouring orb. It'll remove the suffixes off the item including the prefix cannot be changed mod because that's a suffix too leaving the item with just prefixes; in the case of this dagger just the dual damage mod.

Some builds can use it, mainly for movement skill, in that case; whirling blade. EKNova builds would welcome such a dagger as they need the attack speed bonus for Whirling Blade if they don't already have a crafted gloves like this:

Wait so do we still need carcass jack?

Kinda confused with ur 3.0 build and then ur 3.1 build is totally different in terms of equips.(Sorry I'm kinda new)

Also after reading, say we get the 40% enchant on helm im assuming only 1 GC miner gem is required? should I still go for conversion on weapon? Or there's no need
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 30, 2018, 1:23:51 AM
Obtained constant 228k Tooltip DPS. For the moment it's the best i can do without spending a mirror per dagger. Still saving. It's all without headhunter buffs

Last edited by chevreuil111 on Jan 30, 2018, 1:20:10 AM
Well someone told me to post my shaper and non shaper pob.

Non Shaper:

Shaper:

Still more actual DPS since Yoke's bonuses isn't fully implemented in PoB.

And non-flasked hideout tooltip.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 30, 2018, 4:47:32 AM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Non Shaper:

Shaper:

U can push it to 200+ easy with 4 damage nodes as extra scepters)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jan 30, 2018, 6:01:42 AM
"
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Non Shaper:

Shaper:

I don't believe in tooltip dps brother. Hence why I'm using Yoke for the Shock through Cold damage.
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Non Shaper:

Shaper:

I don't believe in tooltip dps brother. Hence why I'm using Yoke for the Shock through Cold damage.

this scepters give much more dps compore to daggers)

this scepters give much more dps compore to daggers)[/quote]

lmao, I saw amulet. Yeah but they're pretty expensive. I'm gonna retire the dude now since as of like 2 weeks now I've been playing my wanderer for farming. Just got to optimal gear and the currency drop is mad. So much faster than the miner on farming stuff (obviously, Kinetic Blast is one hell of a skill gem).
I was thinking of switching to KB mines after beating shaper. I assume your wander build is much faster though.
I am level 69 with only 3.4k/3.1k hp is that normal?? Though i should be around at least 4k hp, can someone help me?
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jan 31, 2018, 1:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info