[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Bakuhattsu wrote:
Would the Yolk of Suffering be BIS for this build. If not, would a shaper dual extra damage ammy be more effective?

Also would like to know this.

Does the damage from yoke show up in PoB?
I know this isn't the conversion one but it seems like it could be really good. what do you guys think of this maybe taking the place of say a long winter or other small abyss jewel in my tree

"
I know this isn't the conversion one but it seems like it could be really good. what do you guys think of this maybe taking the place of say a long winter or other small abyss jewel in my tree

If you don't have full conversion you're losing dps. 1 long winter = 80% conversion, that's why you need 2 or the helm enchant.

The jewel is fine, it's a nice boost to crit chance.
sometimes i put down on the ground 5 mines at time......

first or second click, i think is random but often after 2 drop i see i have 9 mines down why?
"
Beskaius wrote:
sometimes i put down on the ground 5 mines at time......

first or second click, i think is random but often after 2 drop i see i have 9 mines down why?

Saboteur's ascendency, you have 20% chance to place an additional mine everytime you place mines.
ooooo i completly miss this.....

btw

real drop boost on this build you can farm t16 (change equip on guardian :P ) without amulet and boots now i try to find a good ventor and sadima but its hard to cap res and take some life...
"
Beskaius wrote:
ooooo i completly miss this.....

btw

real drop boost on this build you can farm t16 (change equip on guardian :P ) without amulet and boots now i try to find a good ventor and sadima but its hard to cap res and take some life...

I left the map and boss farming to my wanderer, so much faster. 1 click, a couple of screens full of mobs explodes. Though, I'm just bored of the miner, I made him too strong lol and I'm probably just killing Uber Atziri/Shaper/Elder with him for a change of pace, the wanderer isn't as strong as a GcMiner for bosses, that's fact but my god... that clear speed with kinetic blast is nuts and they do hold their own with Shaper and such, takes like 15-20 seconds vs 1 secs for the miner lol.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Jan 27, 2018, 3:37:40 PM
ok guys this just dropped

can we somehow make use of this item ?
Thank you very much for the build i min-maxed as i could for the moment im getting more currency and its very fun. The best build i played so far. Can do ALL content super easily. Very enjoyable and clear build. Got the build to 209k CONSTANT dps. I did a very NOT-budget build but it worth it.

Crafted my own helmet:

Did
-157/157 atlas
-uber atziri multiple time deathless
-shaper multiple time deathless
-Guardians all deathless
-elder, and his guardians
-hall of grand masters farming deathless
-uber izaro no animation (insta-kill)
-Can do ALL but i mean ALL map mods << I blind craft the maps, all i look is Quant and pack.

The only Cons on this build is that the playstyle is not for everyone

Last edited by chevreuil111 on Jan 27, 2018, 9:58:11 PM
is Lavianga's Spirit Sanctified Mana Flask better than eternal flask ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info