[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Can I use Pandemonius jade amulet instead of yoke?
"
levin7464 wrote:

thats the question, i think is a boost due to penetration but pob don't help cos of can't calculate yoke bonus.....
did u craft these daggers with phys to extra ele damage?
"
levin7464 wrote:

You can but it's not better since you can get cold pen through other means but unable to get shock enemies through elemental damage through other means.
"
Latze wrote:
did u craft these daggers with phys to extra ele damage?

Unsure who you're asking but if in my case and many others, yeah craft.

Have a nice stock of Alterations (I say above 1000 for a good crafting session), Augmentations (like 500), Regal (100), Scouring (100).

Use Alts on the dagger (get a high ilvl like 83 or so), get lucky and roll 1 of the damage mode either lightning or cold and make sure it's tier 1 (36% to 40%), if you get it to roll as a single mod, either use an Augmentation and hope for good suffix like crit chance/multi/etc or simply regal it and pray for a 2nd mod "cold/lightning/chaos". If not, scour and try again.

Rinse and Repeat until you get a dual mod. Those are prefixes so you cannot get them both with Alts. Best would would be rolling a tier 1 cold/lightning extra mod as a prefix and pen as a suffix then regal into another extra damage mod. But they're pretty rare and expensive if you want to buy one for obvious reason.

Or get lucky from ID'ing like this:

Shit tier but can be salvaged if need be by using an annulment and getting lucky with suffix removal then crafting prefix cannot be changed followed by a scour which will remove all suffixed from there leaving the prefixes intact for multi modding. As mentioned, this almost isn't worth it due to the rolls on extra damage mod.
i asked myself if its worth to craft or better to buy one,

bought one for 12 ex with 2 t1 extra damage

ty for response
Beat Shaper and Uber Atziri for the first time, thanks to this build. Both were very easy and deathless - should have done them a month ago.

Now just need to pay for the Pale Council.
Can someone please check my gear?

This
or a carcass?
Last edited by jmwafu21 on Feb 6, 2018, 7:58:29 AM
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
Can someone please check my gear?

This
or a carcass?

Carcass. Unless you do not mind Gem Swapping Conc/Inc AoE.

Unsure what you're struggling with.

If it's damage, then a better dagger will go a long way.
Dual Extra damage mod if you have the currency to craft it (luck of the draw) or buy one (can be really expensive).

Something like Gain %physical as extra cold (main one)>>Gain %physical as extra lightning>> +whatever other stats you want. Usually the dual extra mod, spell damage, spell crit, crit multi. Best one is dual extra cold and lighting with elemental penetration >> spell damage, spell crit.

I've got

and it's free if you want it but it's missing the important mods since it requires you to mastercraft a few mods on there to make it decent.

Daggers should look like this:

not the best but close.

Unsure what jewels you're using on the passive tree so I'm not going to go into that however for helmet you need something like these:

Pay close attention to the extra mod: Place an additional mine. This allows you to drop one additional mine per cast, so instead of placing 3 mines, you'll always place 4 (not counting the 20% chance you get to place an additional mine from Saboteur's Ascendency).
P.S Also don't mind the helm enchant. I use 2 x Glacial Winter jewels for increase AoE/Hit with glacial cascade and to get 100% physical to Cold conversion, that's why mine has the damage enchant instead.

Shield-
Good enough- More life is always good, try and look for high spell crit, spell damage and high life (100), and resist (those can be expensive).

Belt-
Not bad, take you time with this one. A good one is expensive but you might simply find a better one from drops.

Abyss Jewels-
Flat damage doesn't give us a lot of bang for our buck because GC has extremely high base damage. Look for Max Life, Crit Multi, 2% Ele Pen if you havn't killed (This mod is always on for us since our mines does the killing until we happen to kill something with DoT from ignite or something which is extremely rare/almost non existant).

Rings-
Whatever you're missing in resist you can get there, we don't get much from flat elemental damage/spell damage, crit chance/multi is nice, high life, missing resist.

Amulet-
Yoke Of Suffering-

Don't mind the corruption, I'm a min-maxer. Yoke allows for your Cold damage/~80% of our ele damage type usually to Shock. Shock multiplicative damage bonus is based on the damage on the "Hit" and since ours is frontloaded with Cold, we end up shocking for more %bonus damage.

tl;dr

If you're stressing on currency, don't worry too much about a Carcass and stick to gem Swapping for now.

Damage increase>> Dagger with dual extra mod (cold being priority, tier 1 is 36% to 40%)

Survivability>> Higher life on your Shield >> Get more levels. This build gets better around level 90.

Rebind your Detonate Mines from Default key "D" to any other keys. This removes the stutter from attempting to manually detonating mines whilst Moving.

Edit:
Also Kaom's Roots doesn't allow you make use of Blinding Assault from (usually) Uber Lab's Ascendency Points.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Feb 6, 2018, 8:44:53 PM
Hello guys, i am currently level 86 and have ~17k average damage from a mine. I don't really see what to improve (only left to skill up some spell crit on the tree), but heared that people reach 30-40k avg dmg on this level. How come?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info