[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper+UberAtz Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | Starter Build

"
Canadiano wrote:
I'm wondering how i would scale my dark pact dps up. Im comparing your PathOfBuilding to mine (https://pastebin.com/Wby0wXTa) and i only have 40k dps with DarkPact (with Aspect of Carnage) and in yours you reach 80k with no quality on gems. Maybe you can tell me what im missing? Because 40k dps seems like a lot and i cant see with im so far from that mark. Thanks in advance!

I've looked through you PoB link and I've come to the following conclusions:

The difference in damage is not due to gear. It is actually due to the difference in hp. You have 3 sockets that are empty. The difference that 3 socket makes are 16%x3 = 48% inc spell dmg and 7%x3=21% life. Not only that, you have 38% increased life that you haven't taken. You are also 17 levels behind me and each level adds flat liife. Plus you arent using a kaom's heart. Dark pact scales by life and after adding kaom's and the extra passives, you deal roughly 74k without jewels. With the jewels it should in the ballpark of 80k, which is what I'm doing.

Please remember that this is a very progressive build. The dps of the build will keep rising as you level and upgrade your gear and jewels for more hp.

Do not be discouraged that there is a significant disparity in dps, you will reach those numbers eventually.

Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts
[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 19, 2017, 2:33:32 PM
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
Canadiano wrote:
I'm wondering how i would scale my dark pact dps up. Im comparing your PathOfBuilding to mine (https://pastebin.com/Wby0wXTa) and i only have 40k dps with DarkPact (with Aspect of Carnage) and in yours you reach 80k with no quality on gems. Maybe you can tell me what im missing? Because 40k dps seems like a lot and i cant see with im so far from that mark. Thanks in advance!

I've looked through you PoB link and I've come to the following conclusions:

The difference in damage is not due to gear. It is actually due to the difference in hp. You have 3 sockets that are empty. The difference that 3 socket makes are 16%x3 = 48% inc spell dmg and 7%x3=21% life. Not only that, you have 38% increased life that you haven't taken. You are also 17 levels behind me and each level adds flat liife. Plus you arent using a kaom's heart. Dark pact scales by life and after adding kaom's and the extra passives, you deal roughly 74k without jewels. With the jewels it should in the ballpark of 80k, which is what I'm doing.

Please remember that this is a very progressive build. The dps of the build will keep rising as you level and upgrade your gear and jewels for more hp.

Do not be discouraged that there is a significant disparity in dps, you will reach those numbers eventually.

Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts

Thank you so much for the quick and usefull answer!!!
>budget
>starter build

>9k life
>gear worth several 100s of c

Is this supposed to be a joke or clickbait?
"
drwt wrote:
>budget
>starter build

>9k life

I really wonder if you're daft or daft. Did you not read through the entire build guide? Does "Budget to no so budget" not mean anything to you? What is a build guide if there is no progression of gear from budget to end game? Did you read the gear explanation?

I do not take kindly to idiots who shoot their mouths off without knowing their facts right and make baseless accusatory remarks.

Let me break this down to you:

"
drwt wrote:
>starter build

If you check my char profile, this is my only character in Harbinger. That means I started with this build. Yes, I leveled all the way to lvl 69 spending less than 5c. I did not even use a tabula. This build essentially uses a 4L pair of gloves which basically only costs 1c. There you go! 1c pair of gloves to get going! tell me how is this not a worthly of a starter build?

"
drwt wrote:
>9k life

9k life is what I have on my character at the moment. Granted, I'm using kaom's heart but I did list out an alternative choice in the gear explanation which is a rare chest with at least 130 life and 40 str. It should not set you back more than 5c, doesnt need to be socketed or linked. You can hit around 8k life with a rare. Obviously I'm showcasing the build at the very end game and what is a build that doesn't have potential to scale? So, tell me, is this not budget enough for you?

"
drwt wrote:

Except weapons kaom's and helmet, all of my other gear are worth 15c and below. All of other stuff are rare gear so its only as expensive as you want it to be. There is not a single 6L in this build and the price of a 6l already costs more than my build put together. Alternative weapons (Singularity and heartseeker) are 1c/1alc weapons and are able to make the build work almost as well. If you took the time to read the alternative leveling guide contributed by another player, you will realise that it only took arnd 80c in gearing to be able to do t12 maps at level 71. What do you have to say about that?

"
drwt wrote:

The title might be a lil clickbait but you sir, are obviously the joke

[3.0] BLIGHT PACT | Guardians+Shaper Down on a 4l! Budget To Not So Budget | 9k life | Starter Build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1957148
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 20, 2017, 2:58:57 AM
What an amazing build! I'm very new to poe
I've come to really enjoy this game and this build!
I can do tier 12 easily with lv 70 and shitty gear :V
I'm too far to get a Kaom's heart, should i use belly instead?
p/s: Thank u so much, keep up the good work!
"
ghostdevil171 wrote:
What an amazing build! I'm very new to poe
I've come to really enjoy this game and this build!
I can do tier 12 easily with lv 70 and shitty gear :V
I'm too far to get a Kaom's heart, should i use belly instead?
p/s: Thank u so much, keep up the good work!

Alright, now that is an interesting question!

In order to reach a conclusion, I've replaced both a 35% belly and a 126 hp + 39 str chest with my kaom's. With the belly I will get 8096 life as compared to 7913 life with the rare chest. Obviously this makes out to be in belly's favour with an extra 183 extra life. However, do note that the belly is going to cost many times more than the rare chest which i'll estimate it to be arnd 5c or so. I would recommend getting a rare chest until you can afford a kaoms but if you think you aren't going to be able get one anytime soon, then by all means stick with the belly til the endgame.

Here is the pastebin link if you're curious: https://pastebin.com/hvzgw0CK

Anyways, thank you for your kind words! I really do appreciated it when people who have tried and enjoyed the build come forward and say so! It really means a lot to me :D
Last edited by lumosnoxlumo on Aug 20, 2017, 4:30:36 AM
"
drwt wrote:
>budget
>starter build

>9k life

The tittle is justified, read trough the guide instead of spitting your venom.
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
drwt wrote:
>budget
>starter build

>9k life

I really wonder if you're daft or daft. Did you not read through the entire build guide? Does "Budget to no so budget" not mean anything to you? What is a build guide if there is no progression of gear from budget to end game? Did you read the gear explanation?

I do not take kindly to idiots who shoot their mouths off without knowing their facts right and make baseless accusatory remarks.

"
drwt wrote:
>starter build

If you check my char profile, this is my only character in Harbinger. That means I started with this build. Yes, I leveled all the way to lvl 69 spending less than 5c. I did not even use a tabula. This build essentially uses a 4L pair of gloves which basically only costs 1c. There you go! 1c pair of gloves to get going! tell me how is this not a worthly of a starter build?

"
drwt wrote:
>9k life

9k life is what I have on my character at the moment. Granted, I'm using kaom's heart but I did list out an alternative choice in the gear explanation which is a rare chest with at least 130 life and 40 str. It should not set you back more than 5c, doesnt need to be socketed or linked. You can hit around 8k life with a rare. Obviously I'm showcasing the build at the very end game and what is a build that doesn't have potential to scale? So, tell me, is this not budget enough for you?

"
drwt wrote:

Except weapons kaom's and helmet, all of my other gear are worth 15c and below. All of other stuff are rare gear so its only as expensive as you want it to be. There is not a single 6L in this build and the price of a 6l already costs more than my build put together. Alternative weapons (Singularity and heartseeker) are 1c/1alc weapons and are able to make the build work almost as well. If you took the time to read the alternative leveling guide contributed by another player, you will realise that it only took arnd 80c in gearing to be able to do t12 maps at level 71. What do you have to say about that?

"
drwt wrote:

Jesus Christ, what an arrogant and narcissistic person you are. I'd say more but I can already tell by your attitude that it would be a pointless argument and I really have better things to do.
"
drwt wrote:
"
lumosnoxlumo wrote:
"
drwt wrote:
>budget
>starter build

>9k life

"
drwt wrote:
>starter build

"
drwt wrote:
>9k life

"
drwt wrote:

"
drwt wrote:

Jesus Christ, what an arrogant and narcissistic person you are. I'd say more but I can already tell by your attitude that it would be a pointless argument and I really have better things to do.

All your claims are basically unsubstantiated and of course I will have to defend my build as such.

Do you expect me to bow down to your assumptions especially the way it is distastefully phrased?

If you want to bring criticism, do it in a civil manner and I'll address it likewise.

Act like a fool and don't expect a nice reply
updated flasks guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info