[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

"
DarthStef wrote:

Worth multimoding, guys?

In my opinion, it's a very nice base. You can add life, flat lightning damage and crit chance.
"
Kingiux wrote:
I have HH and i have 50 exalts is 50 exalts enough to buy end game gear on nah?

No.

With 50 exalteds only you can't even buy the endgame enchantment on the helmet, lol.

- What should i improve next guys, my tooltip for Kinetic blast is 16k on hideout, which is pretty low for my gear i guess.

-40% crit chance // 278% multiplier // Need Help guys :(

Passive Skill Tree (the problem is probably here, but let me know what you guys think)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFtQceCC4JoA5IDlwPqw_EES8RlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1xvIHYMi6iP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4KwotHzBbMHwyATY9N0w31DpYPs8_c0QNRX5JUUp9TLNNklFHVUtVhVXGVvpd8mHiYlpirGegavpsjGzncFJ313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY25jb-VIJUummGbjZ2qnreio6R4pMKly6c0rJetM7IZvea-7sCcwdXB88M6x53HysjwyUTOcM96z93QH9N-3vjjhOOf51To1umY7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV8W3xiv1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=emanoel357&characterName=StevieWanderThecopy

Last edited by emanoel357 on Sep 26, 2017, 9:19:46 PM
From a quick glance, looks like you could get a better rolled wand, rings with 30-40% elemental skill damage, level 21 wrath, +1 skillgem gloves or shield for another 2 levels on wrath with the empower gem being beefed up too, level 4 empower, although expensive for another +1, uberlab enchant boots for added elemental damage when you have or haven't killed recently,
"
emanoel357 wrote:

- What should i improve next guys, my tooltip for Kinetic blast is 16k on hideout, which is pretty low for my gear i guess.

-40% crit chance // 278% multiplier // Need Help guys :(

Passive Skill Tree (the problem is probably here, but let me know what you guys think)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFtQceCC4JoA5IDlwPqw_EES8RlhR1FLAWvxeWGY4Z1xvIHYMi6iP2JIsknST9JpUqCyo4KwotHzBbMHwyATY9N0w31DpYPs8_c0QNRX5JUUp9TLNNklFHVUtVhVXGVvpd8mHiYlpirGegavpsjGzncFJ313j5fXV-3X8rf4B_xoIeg9uHdonTjDaNfY25jb-VIJUummGbjZ2qnreio6R4pMKly6c0rJetM7IZvea-7sCcwdXB88M6x53HysjwyUTOcM96z93QH9N-3vjjhOOf51To1umY7T_tg-4O73rv6_DV8W3xiv1u_rr_EP_e?accountName=emanoel357&characterName=StevieWanderThecopy

Your dps issues came from your rings & amu. On amu slot you miss the crit multi, WED and the flat is pretty afwull (T6). And you miss WED on one of your ring.
Like this, you miss 80+ % WED, 35+ crit multi and some few flat light. That's huge amount of dps.

To compare, with biscot, I have same crit chance, a better crit multi (+20%), and more flat than you. That means it's like you lose 1 item slot.

On other hand, you can improve some other slot : the wand, but I would suggest not to realy count on this slot if you aim to buy a pisca culling strike. There is no Piscator Culling strike with a good overall rolls on market atm (and they are expensive).
Dang, i got 22K / 21k tooltips but lvl 82 i only have 3200 health...
So i keep dying. Almost full gear, not fully optimised but still, how do you all get so much health ? seems to me i only miss the 10% & 5% nodes on top of the tree...
"
Tagadapwet wrote:
Dang, i got 22K / 21k tooltips but lvl 82 i only have 3200 health...
So i keep dying. Almost full gear, not fully optimised but still, how do you all get so much health ? seems to me i only miss the 10% & 5% nodes on top of the tree...

From 82 to 95 you miss 156 flat life which is buffed by your %max life from you skill tree (should be around 165-170% if you toke all life nodes OP recommanded).
And you probably miss flat life (or have low rolls) on items (don't know while your profil is private and you didn't post your stuff).
True sorry, removed the privacy.

And i checked before but missed something, just re-counted my points, and i missed 4 life nodes, the ones with "Written in blood" at the end. Total 20% life missing there... Damn.
"
Tagadapwet wrote:
True sorry, removed the privacy.

And i checked before but missed something, just re-counted my points, and i missed 4 life nodes, the ones with "Written in blood" at the end. Total 20% life missing there... Damn.

If I did no mistake, you miss 42% max life in your tree (6% in Blood drinker weel + 16% in Written in Blood weel + 20% in Cruel Preparation weel).
On the stuff, you have no life on amu and diamond ring. The roll on you belt is way too low (look at least for a 75+ flat life). And add to the overall the flat life for the missing level I was talking about before. This should explain a lot of thing in your hp pool issue.

You should reconsider your boots while you have to choose between the implicite resist bonus and the flat light enchant. By not having this enchant, you miss a lot of dmg.

And you also miss the extra third proj from Dying sun by not having :
- You Uberlab ;
- Alchemist in your tree ;
- Not having Conqueror Potency.
FYI, this extra proj is equal to +25% more dmg on barrage (and probably more on KB).

In short : you need to change belt, diamond ring, amu, boots and you should work on changes to get the extra third proj on dying sun.
The build definitely does what is advertised, I can farm maps (currently vaults) in about 2 minutes, easily. The clear speed really is just ridiculous, especially once you get a headhunter.

The major drawback I've found is single target. Unless I'm in the boss room with 4-5 rare mods I often find I can't kill the boss before my Vinktars expires, which then leads to being unable to sustain my health pool with leech. It's generally not a problem in maps unless I'm running magic find gear, but I've found Guardians to be problematic if I don't 1-shot them. I haven't attempted shaper yet because I can just jump onto my Doomfletch for an easy kill, but with how the guardian fights go when I get low on pots I can't imagine shaper would go well.

DPS gear:

"

I have found though, that I sometimes die to the boss in vaults when using MF, especially if the maps roll mods like enfeeble. I'd like to run a curse immunity flask, but no idea where I'd fit it in without then randomly dying to bleed. The only fool-proof method I have found is to use Vaal Breach + KB to slowly whittle the boss down on those mods, which adds maybe a minute to map clear and results in the boss destroying some of the loot piles.

MF/Farming Gear:

"

I should also note I've yet to try the shaper/guardian killing gem setup. I'm sure it would make things much smoother, but I think this character is just going to be relegated to clearing maps because the only upgrades I feel I can reasonably make from here are:

Level 4 Empower/21 Wrath (Working on it...)
+1 Eshs (20ex minimum, already spent about 6ex vaaling shields)
+2 Barrage Helm (65~70ex minimum)
And I could probably enchant my boots, not sure how much single target that would add, but I'm guessing a decent chunk.

All of which feels like a waste when I could make a whole character dedicated to boss killing for less currency than just those upgrades. (And probably be just as fast.)

TL:DR
AMAZING build for generating currency... and eating it. Sub-par single target unless you're willing to invest BANK into the character. Very fun to play otherwise.
Last edited by Dickfingered on Sep 28, 2017, 7:19:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info