[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

Why Herald of Ice and not Herald of Thunder if we scale lightning damage?
"
Dickfingered wrote:
The build definitely does what is advertised, I can farm maps (currently vaults) in about 2 minutes, easily. The clear speed really is just ridiculous, especially once you get a headhunter.

The major drawback I've found is single target. Unless I'm in the boss room with 4-5 rare mods I often find I can't kill the boss before my Vinktars expires, which then leads to being unable to sustain my health pool with leech. It's generally not a problem in maps unless I'm running magic find gear, but I've found Guardians to be problematic if I don't 1-shot them. I haven't attempted shaper yet because I can just jump onto my Doomfletch for an easy kill, but with how the guardian fights go when I get low on pots I can't imagine shaper would go well.

DPS gear:

"

I have found though, that I sometimes die to the boss in vaults when using MF, especially if the maps roll mods like enfeeble. I'd like to run a curse immunity flask, but no idea where I'd fit it in without then randomly dying to bleed. The only fool-proof method I have found is to use Vaal Breach + KB to slowly whittle the boss down on those mods, which adds maybe a minute to map clear and results in the boss destroying some of the loot piles.

MF/Farming Gear:

"

I should also note I've yet to try the shaper/guardian killing gem setup. I'm sure it would make things much smoother, but I think this character is just going to be relegated to clearing maps because the only upgrades I feel I can reasonably make from here are:

Level 4 Empower/21 Wrath (Working on it...)
+1 Eshs (20ex minimum, already spent about 6ex vaaling shields)
+2 Barrage Helm (65~70ex minimum)
And I could probably enchant my boots, not sure how much single target that would add, but I'm guessing a decent chunk.

All of which feels like a waste when I could make a whole character dedicated to boss killing for less currency than just those upgrades. (And probably be just as fast.)

TL:DR
AMAZING build for generating currency... and eating it. Sub-par single target unless you're willing to invest BANK into the character. Very fun to play otherwise.

I would definitely not recommend using two ventor's gambles, like, ever, for anything, the amount of damage you will lose on boss fights and the clear speed does not make up for 20% IIQ

I wouldn't even recommend using sadima's or goldwyrm's unless your gear is incredibly min-maxed, just stick on a Bisco's and let the clear speed find currency for you, I should probably add a disclaimer to the gear section
"
Arkuza wrote:

I would definitely not recommend using two ventor's gambles, like, ever, for anything, the amount of damage you will lose on boss fights and the clear speed does not make up for 20% IIQ

I wouldn't even recommend using sadima's or goldwyrm's unless your gear is incredibly min-maxed, just stick on a Bisco's and let the clear speed find currency for you, I should probably add a disclaimer to the gear section

Honestly, even with the ventors I'm still 1-shotting packs and rares with KB. Mostly because I pretty much have 100% uptime of rare mods when clearing. I probably wouldn't manage that in t15s but I'm making bank farming vaults with the prices of exalts atm. The only issue is the boss and I could probably just take rings with me and switch out.

Don't get me wrong, really enjoying the build even with the negative aspects. Got burned out on my Doomfletch at 95, took me maybe 6 days to get to the same level on the wander and I'm planning to make this my first 100.

You're not wrong though, I could probably even take my rings and switch wrath out for lvl 21 Grace and clear even faster, but I'm already pretty happy with the clear speed.
Last edited by Dickfingered on Sep 29, 2017, 10:28:03 AM
hows does it work against reflect mobs / maps ?
Why do i need breach portal?
Hi how can i improve my jewelry?

I'll replace fire resist with crit chance eventually on 2nd ring
Last edited by 90888 on Sep 29, 2017, 3:36:16 PM
"
lambrioza wrote:
Why do i need breach portal?

You don't need it, it just helps with single target in areas without ads. You can use the mobs spawned by breach to stack Esh's mirror and steal rare mods. KB the Breach mobs to gain 20~ Esh stacks and then melt the boss with barrage.
Is there any other way to mitigate reflect damage ? apart from using Sibyl's. Like acrobatics + arrow dancing maybe ?

Last edited by Alizae on Oct 2, 2017, 3:18:21 AM
Could someone check my wander? Can't get my tooltip anywhere the 22k suggested (i.e. "Must be doing something wrong"). Fiddled around in PoB and can't find any combination of GG items, gem levelups or upgrades I could make (besides +2 barrage) that would double my dps either.

My Gear

Flasks are gg.

Tooltip
13.4k KB
13.5k Barrage
Last edited by Aerobus on Sep 30, 2017, 2:56:40 AM
"
Aerobus wrote:
Could someone check my wander? Can't get my tooltip anywhere the 22k suggested (i.e. "Must be doing something wrong"). Fiddled around in PoB and can't find any combination of GG items, gem levelups or upgrades I could make (besides +2 barrage) that would double my dps either.

My Gear

Flasks are gg.

Tooltip
13.4k KB
13.5k Barrage

Your missing at least a lvl 3 Empower on your Wrath and looking at your tree your missing the wand nodes at the top of the Witch part of the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info