[3.0] Tempest's Binding KB Pathfinder | All 4 Guardians & Shaper in 12 Minutes | Fastest Mapper

@reggie that's awesome grats. Now u can enjoy the build
"
djnat wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Should I change the Inspired Learning for other jewels if I got Headhunter Belt ?
I guess Inspired Learning is not needed if you got HH ?

Yes, you are right, you don't need the IL jewels anymore once you get HH.

20mins ago : chanced 20 Leather Belt in a Nemesis map and got a HH :D (Cant beilive it !)

But, read a post on reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/45xx2c/headhunter_belt_inspired_learning/

Maybe it's worth keep the inspired jewel even with HH equiped, I have seen many players do so playing this build.

My luck the past 5 days :D
Spoiler

Will give this beauty some love to :)
-Nerf
"
robin_nerf wrote:
Should I change the Inspired Learning for other jewels if I got Headhunter Belt ?

It's simple :

HH = you steal 1 mods from rare monster
IL = you steal 1 mods from rare monster
2 IL = you steal 2 mods from rare monster
HH + IL = you steal 2 mods from rare monster
HH + 2 IL = you steal 3 mods from rare monster
And so on.

Now, look carfully at the tree suggested in this guide. If you drop IL when you have HH, you will need to modify a big part of the tree (something like 15-20 skills points) while it was builded for stacking 2 IL with HH.

But it's totaly up to you.

"
reggie_gakil wrote:
i fixed all my problems. Im finally doing the dmg i wanted to do^^

Cool man.
A little correction in your stuff imo : Put Crit chance master craft instead of flat cold dmg. Check out on PoB which solution provide you the more dps while this is a crit build and it don't provide so much cold dps buff.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Sep 23, 2017, 5:32:30 AM
Hi!

First, thx for the guide/build.I loved my wander in the last league, and i decided to go with her again. :) One question:Why do we need vps?I mean as i saw in your vids u mostly kill mobs with kb, not with vps.yeah its a nice skill for us, it clears the whole screen, but my kb does almost the same (ok maybe not with one click :D ) If i put my wrath-enlighten-empower into the gloves (+1gem) then my dps would be higher a bit.Isnt it better?And for the HH-inspired question.Does not hh gives all of the mods from a mob if u kill it?So if it has 3mod u get all of it, then u dont need inspired jewel.Or am i wrong?(sry noobie question)
Last edited by slicchabib on Sep 23, 2017, 9:30:56 AM
"
djnat wrote:
"
robin_nerf wrote:

Yes, you are right, you don't need the IL jewels anymore once you get HH.

Yes you do, they stack
There is a budget version? Cuz, i have ex for everyting except headhunter, and this is the main problem :(
"

It's simple :

HH = you steal 1 mods from rare monster
HH + IL = you steal 2 mods from rare monster
HH + 2 IL = you steal 3 mods from rare monster
And so on.

u got it wrong

HH=steal all mods
HH + IL = you steal all mods + 1 random mod (stacks)
HH + 2 IL = you steal all mods + 2 random
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
"
bukiet95 wrote:
There is a budget version? Cuz, i have ex for everyting except headhunter, and this is the main problem :(

HH is not required at all just use inspired learning jewels for HH effect, for belt i recommend a rare belt that has ele damage with attacks
Hi guys,

Wondering if someone could help me with my character as it's going okay but not that great.
Currently trying to work on my ATLAS to sustain Shaped Spider Forest maps.

What should be my next steps in order to improve my character?

GEAR

+ 1x Inspired Learning
+ 1x Sacrificial Harvest 30%

Gonna try shaper soon, and I'm not experienced with that, I know the fight and all but what about gear ?
Any items to swap ? Seen some people running with Lycosidae. Gems to change ? (Orb of storms setup to genrate power charge ?)
Will the Vaal breach setup be optimal for shaper ?

I'v just got Eleron to 8 so will craft 2x Opal's.
My current gear :
Spoiler
-Nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info