(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

"
Kennico wrote:
"
6l makes a huge difference especially if you're missing the blue socket for conc effect on bosses/aoe for trash,

another cheaper way to bring up your dps is to get better swords, I got almost perfectly rolled ones for ~30c each, you just gotta look, a better Onyx heart too if you dont need high res or high attributes on it you can find a 40% one with 1.7+ dmg leeched at least for ~40-50c

another thing not mentioned in this guide is Belt of the Deceiver, I think this belt is super underrated this league and can go for really cheap has max life phy dmg and all res on it so if you can manage your res around this belt it it's Intimidated nearby enemies is REALLY strong it makes enemies take 10% more dmg which pretty much means you deal 10% more dmg.

I see. thank you for the advice. I was running belt of the deceiver before this and switched to the sash as I thought it would be better.

I see you mentioning a crit/ele blade flurry build as a response to another post. What are the drawbacks of using that build instead ? It supposedly does more dmg and clears faster?

Mind linking me a guide to that so I can check it out? I can't seem to find it on the duelist forums!

a well rolled Sash could be just as good if not better since it has phy rolls on it but yeah

the link to the other BF build is here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769014
Last edited by Noteslol on Sep 27, 2017, 4:12:40 AM

view that we do bleeding damage in the build it's good there on one of but jewel in addition to maximum life and increased damage there is in addition increased damage with bleeding ?
Hello. I updated my gear. PoB shows 235k damage per second without flasks. It seems to me that it is not enough, and I myself feel that there is a bad damage, but I do not know what to change. Tell me plz
Spoiler

I can't kill shaper and UA with these items.
Last edited by ivaskakosoy on Sep 27, 2017, 6:06:50 AM
anyone has an idea how to further increase dps? are you using a Setup to shock enemies? is it worth it?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
anyone has an idea how to further increase dps? are you using a Setup to shock enemies? is it worth it?

I feel like replacing brutality with ruthless (which I think someone has already brought up here) can do more damage. I tried, I see the improvement .. but idk, maybe it's an illusion or something haha..

Anyway, can you guys help me as to what else I can improve on in my gear? Am I done?
Last edited by dnates2014 on Sep 27, 2017, 12:08:32 PM
"
dnates2014 wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:

I feel like replacing brutality with ruthless (which I think someone has already brought up here) can do more damage. I tried, I see the improvement .. but idk, maybe it's an illusion or something haha..

Anyway, can you guys help me as to what else I can improve on in my gear? Am I done?

i found a better way around, brutality is superior to ruthless, but I just dropped RT, some bleed nodes and therefore picked up ice Golem, crit Multi jewels, and the crit wheels on bottom right side of tree and around rt, pob dps went up by solid 150k and it feels really smooth.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
I am seeing a lot of advices to boost up damage, but what about survivability ?
"
OtavioCP wrote:
I am seeing a lot of advices to boost up damage, but what about survivability ?

what kind of survivability issues are you having? this build is actually super tanky, I'm thinking about doping my HP flask for another dps one.
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Hello. I updated my gear. PoB shows 235k damage per second without flasks. It seems to me that it is not enough, and I myself feel that there is a bad damage, but I do not know what to change. Tell me plz
Spoiler

anyone can help me, pls?
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
"
ivaskakosoy wrote:
Spoiler

anyone can help me, pls?

not trying to sound like a jerk here but practice and learn the fights, I loaded your character into my PoB and your character is way stronger than mine but I do T15, Guardians and Shapers with no issue, I would even say easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info