(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

Can I get help from someone? Where should I go from here?

I also have another Dreamfeather's, but PoB says that a 300+ DPS sword is better (at least with my current evasion)... how does this build gets to 41k evasion rating?
"
lpkaki wrote:

I also have another Dreamfeather's, but PoB says that a 300+ DPS sword is better (at least with my current evasion)... how does this build gets to 41k evasion rating?

change ur items to those that im using lulz
"
pnwz wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build guide. I have been playing since Breach league and for the first time I just downed Shaper! Really fun, fast and exciting build. Thanks again!

Thank you!
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello,

ty for this build, amazing clear speed, uber lab farmer (full keys), actually doing higher tier maps with a stuff who can be really upgrabable. WB allows to dodge smoothly. This is my secondary caracter this season, but it will be my league starter next one.

"
Considering I have a fair amount of chaos orbs (141) and an exalted orb, what can I do to improve my build ? I followed the tree skill of the post and I am currently at level 88 with 4794 HP. I am still struggling (a lot) to kill some bosses of maps tier 14-15. Maps like Dark Forest and Abyss are nearly impossible for me to kill the bosses - the mobs are easy, though.

Well you can easily boost your dammage with :

- 6L QotF
- spiked gloves
- steel ring
- better helm (devoto devotion, starkonja are good choice) with good enchant (+40 bf dammage is about 40c on poe trade).
- enchant on boots +16% AS
- your gem ! 20% quality and level 20, you'll see big difference !

After all, i'm on 5L too, but i don't use faster attacks, i use increase area/concentrated effect. Honnestly, it give more dammage in 5L than with FA (personnal vision).

So you have a big "to do list" :)

Dunno about next league, i guess ggg will kill Ctb support gem

I would like to know what you buy as jewel because I do not find any jewel with maximum life + physical damage + increased damage
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
lpkaki wrote:

I did and it doesn't even get close to 40k evasion.

You should try to be more friendly instead of "do what I'm telling you and it will work". I'm pretty sure you have your reasonings behind the gears you chose, but you should discuss why you picked item x instead of y with fellow players.

I'm not sure if you've read, but a 300 pDPS sword is better than Dreamfeather when evasion is not that high, and that's why I'm using it right now. A Devoto's Devotion with 40% inc BF damage is better than Alpha's Howl, even using your PoB, if you don't mind losing the QoL (no freeze + reduced mana reserved).

"
TxeyZer wrote:

I would like to know what you buy as jewel because I do not find any jewel with maximum life + physical damage + increased damage

I'm currently using max life with two of these: Increased phys damage, increased phys damage with (swords/1H weapon/Dual wield/etc), increased attack speed, increased area damage, increased melee damage. They are not cheap but cheaper than (max life + phys damage + inc damage). I think I bought each for 10-20c.

Also remember, a jewel can only have 2 prefixes and 2 sufixes.
Thanks ! Yet I feel my biggest issue is not damage, but survivability.

"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello,

ty for this build, amazing clear speed, uber lab farmer (full keys), actually doing higher tier maps with a stuff who can be really upgrabable. WB allows to dodge smoothly. This is my secondary caracter this season, but it will be my league starter next one.

"
Considering I have a fair amount of chaos orbs (141) and an exalted orb, what can I do to improve my build ? I followed the tree skill of the post and I am currently at level 88 with 4794 HP. I am still struggling (a lot) to kill some bosses of maps tier 14-15. Maps like Dark Forest and Abyss are nearly impossible for me to kill the bosses - the mobs are easy, though.

Well you can easily boost your dammage with :

- 6L QotF
- spiked gloves
- steel ring
- better helm (devoto devotion, starkonja are good choice) with good enchant (+40 bf dammage is about 40c on poe trade).
- enchant on boots +16% AS
- your gem ! 20% quality and level 20, you'll see big difference !

After all, i'm on 5L too, but i don't use faster attacks, i use increase area/concentrated effect. Honnestly, it give more dammage in 5L than with FA (personnal vision).

So you have a big "to do list" :)
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
"
lpkaki wrote:

You know, I find this comment interesting because when I looked up your character to see what you were doing to get so much evasion I found that it is naked and it seems you are not actually playing this build anymore. So perhaps a little less attitude and a little more admitting is isn't possible? Especially not with the gear you have listed. I have 560 more evasion on my gear than what you posted and still don't come close.
This guide writer has a chip on his shoulder, he is rude to everyone it seems, doesn't explain his guide properly and even videos and his own profile don't match up.

The way you reach 41k evasion however is with your flask up, in PoB this build has:
14061 Evasion
49%

and with the Jade and Stibnite up it has:
41571 Evasion
70%

so that may be what you're overlooking if you're looking at your own character, you can check out my gear and flask setup if you like currently I have cleared everything except Uber Atziri (keys are expensive) I have:
14983 Evasion
51%

and with Flask up I'm at:
41800 Evasion
70%

my gear is pretty mediocre I bought all the budget ones I could find and ran lab myself for the boot enchants (and have yet to hit BF on helm)
Neways, so @lpkaki that's why you're not seeing 41k evasion, right now youre at:
11922 Evasion
46%

Without Flask up, and with it up you're at:
28314 Evasion
63%

now if you change your Sulphur Flask with a Stibnite you would be at:
69%

which still isnt 41k but a lot closer and with a second dreamfeather on and with a stib you're at 39489

these are my current flask:

Last edited by Noteslol on Sep 25, 2017, 10:21:16 PM
I have 48k Evasion while flasked, it all depends how well rolled your gear is. you can boost dmg/Evasion further by picking up dmg/Evasion Wheel next to Point blank.
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info