(Outdated) 3.0 Glad Vampire: Bleed Flurry Brutality

The only problem i'm having with survivability is getting stunned. Is that one node going to make a huge difference? Or is it because my HP is so low. I forget how stun mechanics work... Almost level 60! Aside from that leveling has been a cake walk. Fast and fun.
really thinking about trying this build. any idea on when you'll have a leveling guide up or at least some benchmark items that will help me level? ie: use this till level ... then try to buy ... etc.
"
swat145 wrote:
really thinking about trying this build. any idea on when you'll have a leveling guide up or at least some benchmark items that will help me level? ie: use this till level ... then try to buy ... etc.

For the items, leveling is pretty simple- get a 4L ashrend chest (I got mine for 1 or 2 alcs), and then 2x Lakishu Swords. That will take you all the way until you can use the main items listed in the gear list.

Otherwise you go after the 2 leach clusters in the passives and start wandering over towards the life nodes (this is a slow process). I'm up to level 55 and havent died yet, but there have been quite a few close calls as your basically a glass cannon until you can get a lot of +life gear and the +life passives and rely entirely on your life leach to not die.
Could you post something regarding the levels of your gems?
I saw some other guides where it was stated that some gems shouldn't be leveled above a certain threshold, but I have no clue how and why, so I can't figure it out for myself for this build.
I just want to question your choice of using hematophagy and cargange heart, since your leech stops at max life, would that really be worth it?
Last edited by Enrovy on Aug 13, 2017, 5:09:55 PM
"
Gnorakir wrote:
Could you post something regarding the levels of your gems?
I saw some other guides where it was stated that some gems shouldn't be leveled above a certain threshold, but I have no clue how and why, so I can't figure it out for myself for this build.

Cwdt and ic are lvl1, all others 20\20q +

"
Enrovy wrote:
I just want to question your choice of using hematophagy and cargange heart, since your leech stops at max life, would that really be worth it?

Took em cuz of increased damage while leeching! And good rolled carnage heart make gearing alot ez! cuz its have tone of attributes, some res and also have offensive boost! If ill find smtng better that this ill post it for sure. But i guess hematophagy will be respeced, need to do test after ill get some lvls!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 13, 2017, 5:30:23 PM
So, is chance to bleed really support the 5th best gem for this build? It seems so lackluster- you don't need the bleed chance from all the passive nodes + gladiator, and the +25% bleeding damage seems pretty minimal. I'm not sure what else you'd put in there, but before I blow 120 chroms with vorici to get 3R on the chest piece I'd like to be 100% sure it's the best choice for my 5L queen of the forest. I'd also love to know how many chroms it took to get the chest in the OP. 3R+1B on a queen of the forest seems like it would be almost impossible to get!
According to PoBuilding with his gear/passives: Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed are the top supports.
Last edited by StrikeQ on Aug 13, 2017, 6:07:47 PM
"
StrikeQ wrote:
According to PoBuilding with his gear/passives: Blade Flurry > Brutality > Conc effect > Melee Phys > Ruthless > Chance to Bleed are the top supports.

No faster attacks?
"
PlutoShade wrote:
So, is chance to bleed really support the 5th best gem for this build? It seems so lackluster- you don't need the bleed chance from all the passive nodes + gladiator, and the +25% bleeding damage seems pretty minimal. I'm not sure what else you'd put in there, but before I blow 120 chroms with vorici to get 3R on the chest piece I'd like to be 100% sure it's the best choice for my 5L queen of the forest. I'd also love to know how many chroms it took to get the chest in the OP. 3R+1B on a queen of the forest seems like it would be almost impossible to get!

Dont forget about map modes that reduce bleed chance. And just look at ctb description, it gives alot of dps!

10-30c in chromes to color Queen!
Last edited by Little_MessPM on Aug 13, 2017, 6:40:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info